Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by thongman
    Here's my problem with this - Why? Everyone is writing a card for this PPV that has no reason to happen. TNA is a bush league, a glorified indie as much as their fans like to deny it. They struggle to pull a 0.9 rating. If you're going to put so much thought into the card, I'd like to see thought as to what position each company is in, and how (if at all) it could possibly benefit WWE.

If you read my opening I did say I can't see such a PPV happening as, yes, TNA is below WWE. The reason started this blog was in to show someone else how much better it is if you put a little time, thought and effort into such an endeavour. Anyways, doesn't matter. Ever sport has its fantasy and dream scenarios and wrestling is no different. Lighten up and just enjoy things
    Here's my problem with this - Why? Everyone is writing a card for this PPV that has no reason to happen. TNA is a bush league, a glorified indie as much as their fans like to deny it. They struggle to pull a 0.9 rating. If you're going to put so much thought into the card, I'd like to see thought as to what position each company is in, and how (if at all) it could possibly benefit WWE.
    This is definitely another dream card. A cross corporation PPV will never happen! I read this blog and was amazed on the matches you picked. Most of these matches I want to see because who wouldn't want to see a re-run of John Cena vs Kurt Angle. They put on excellent matches and excellent PPV Buyrates. Am I the only one that does not want to see an Undertaker vs Sting match? Sting is sluggish and he is not the same superstar he was 10+ years ago. The match would basically be carried by the dead man because in my opinion (here comes the IWC bashing) Sting is a bad wrestler! This is pretty much an excellent card and hopefully it happens one day!

Blade's Take: 8.5/10: Excellent card; would've gotten a 10 solid if Sting vs Undertaker was not included because Sting personally is a bad wrestler!
    Thanks for those that ave positive feedback.
    As I said, I know it's not everyone's dream card (heck, there are matches I'd rather see), but I tried to look at it from a WWE perspective thinking Vince would essentially want to run things if such a PPV were to take place, and I don't believe Vince would see any TNA talents on par with his save for Angle, Hardy and Sting. After that, I wanted to stick with as many TNA 'originals' as possible. As for the number of TNA wins, I looked at it like the old Bragging Rights PPV were Smackdown always won. WWE wouldn't need the PPV like TNA would. But whatever, we could go around in circles in such a PPV forever. If a few of you got a kick out of it, that's all that matters
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    Thanks for taking the time and putting the effort into making this a decent read. I was somewhat surprised with the amount of wins you handed to TNA, but all and all, a good card.

@TheGreatOne; Question; Do you have this card saved somewhere? Everytime the TNA/WWE topic is brought, you copy paste the same bullsh*t card. NO, Cena/Roode is a sh*tty match. I'd rather see Cena/Bully (Top face vs Top Heel). "AJ Styles vs Randy Orton-Being the best in a small pond is one thing, being the best in the largest is the other." I laughed when reading this. Do you even watch Impact?

Above all, my favorite comment; "Why isn't the one match everyone wants to see the main event?" Have you ever tuned into any MANIA?!?! When was the last time you saw a match you wanted to see actually headline the show?

Buddy had a great card, keep it up.
    This is where our opinion differs because I'm not a big fan of Bully Ray's. I think he along with Devon would draw more money. I watch Impact every week yes. I do have it saved as a draft in my email with some other blogs I've worked on because some times I don't have time to do them.

Actually Mania the past 2 years has had the match I most wanted to see end the show.
    Thanks for taking the time and putting the effort into making this a decent read. I was somewhat surprised with the amount of wins you handed to TNA, but all and all, a good card.

@TheGreatOne; Question; Do you have this card saved somewhere? Everytime the TNA/WWE topic is brought, you copy paste the same bullsh*t card. NO, Cena/Roode is a sh*tty match. I'd rather see Cena/Bully (Top face vs Top Heel). "AJ Styles vs Randy Orton-Being the best in a small pond is one thing, being the best in the largest is the other." I laughed when reading this. Do you even watch Impact?

Above all, my favorite comment; "Why isn't the one match everyone wants to see the main event?" Have you ever tuned into any MANIA?!?! When was the last time you saw a match you wanted to see actually headline the show?

Buddy had a great card, keep it up.
    Really would love to see angle vs bryan but also hardy vs bryan. Maybe have angle face punk instead.That would 2 sound match ups as we've already seen hardy vs punk. would rather see aj vs mickie than kaitlyn vs sky. aj is basically the face of the divas but i feel bad leaving out natalya and gail kim. it would be great to see two divas matches. i'm sorry but the shield are just on another level compared to ace and 8's. this match would be a huge let down. maybe have them face fortune or beer money. im sorry bt bully and devon are kind of past it. with regards to cen a id either pit him against styles or joe. Hima nd angle is done. need some fresh feuds.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.