Blog Comments

Straight Edge - They did mention the beating on air, they referred to it numerous times during the angel...saying he had a concussion and the kick "re-aggravated it".

I do agree that the internet has changed the way wrestling is watched, but Vince should smarten up and start changing the way its written. We have seen some brilliance, such as the Punk promo - noone knew if it was 100% shoot or not, until he resigned, and we all knew, it wasn't. However blurring the lines is what it should be about. And I would say less people in the loop - leading to less leaks online. Seems like thats what they are planning with HHH and Brock, lets see if they manage to surprise us.

Thanks everyone for reading!! Appreciate your feedback.
    I agree with ToiletBowl WWE needs to let people advance and prosper and that takes time , reminds me of WWE giving the WHC to Swagger after he lost on Raw a number of times . That was rush booking however I dont think it should take 10 years like it did in Shawn Michaels day it can be a little faster
    Quote Originally Posted by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
    Why this would NEVER work today:

This site. (and others like it)

We'd know immediately that Shawn got his ass kicked in a bar (i.e. the injury had nothing to do with the match), and we'd call him out on all the other stupid shit he did back then, and he'd never get over with us.
    They
    Referenced his mugging several times on tv. In fact I remember Bret Hart specifically saying he was jumped by a bunch of fairies lol. And orton has been known to be a prick behind the scenes, he even got Kennedy fired... And Jeff hardy was a well known drug addict... That stopped neither of them from getting over. In fact their still 2 of the most popular stars in the world. Plus with Shawn's natural ability... If we had a site like this back then he'd still be exactly where he is today.
    That's why I like the way you build a guy. Takes time to build a great superstar. They look to be patient with Ziggler and I think they have haulted The Miz for this very reason.
    Why this would NEVER work today:

This site. (and others like it)

We'd know immediately that Shawn got his ass kicked in a bar (i.e. the injury had nothing to do with the match), and we'd call him out on all the other stupid shit he did back then, and he'd never get over with us.
    Shawn's buildup was so perfect that he is still my favorite to this day. Looking back, matches seem faster and more exciting than they do today. It was nice swing Owen wrestle again too. Good blog.

TELL ME A LIE!!
    There's good and bad for this blog.

The Good: This blog was phenomenal, and you picked the perfect subject to use...HBK.

The Bad: You videos, and seeing how great wrestling once was, has just further reminded me of how much is totally sucks today.

Awesome Blog Man. Totally Awesome, and I look forward to more.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.