Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by GENGHISRON
    4:20... Smoking while posting... Your a fucking moron. No one (who matters) cares what a bunch of pot smoking dipshits think about anything. You and your kind are worthless and should be gathered up, dragged into the street and shot.

World would be paradise without you.
    Smoke that truth dipshit.
    I'm pretty sure that "YOUR" the moron here. Notable potheads in history include one of the most successful businessmen of all time, Richard Bronson. That guy has a fucking island and a rocket ship, pal. Carl Sagan, renowned physicist responsible for a large portion of what we know about the universe. RVD and the Motor City Machine Guns, great wrestling champions. How about Michael Phelps, one of the greatest athletes to ever live? Have you ever listened to music before? Like ever in your life? What the fuck have you ever done that gives you the credibility to say shit to anybody?
    4:20... Smoking while posting... Your a fucking moron. No one (who matters) cares what a bunch of pot smoking dipshits think about anything. You and your kind are worthless and should be gathered up, dragged into the street and shot.

Someone needs to take a hit and chill out.

That's a racist comment... He was born blue, and you were born stupid, so we're all kind of the same if you think about it

My thoughts exactly.
    yo genghis have a coke and a smile and shut the f**k up... with all due respect one love

Yeah it is October.... (said cautiously expecting some kinda f'd up answer to follow) yo steezin4areezin I didn't even notice the haircut man in all the hype. Good point bro. Gave me a reason to watch it another couple of times lol
    Updated 10-25-2012 at 03:52 AM by TheGreatBlueski (typo)
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.