View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. 4:20: Blogging While Smoking Vol 1

Yo yo yo it’s 4:20, folks. It’s been a while since the Great Blueski has sauntered over to the wrestling world’s blogging side and I’ll be honest I’ve been waiting for a subject that interested me enough for me to drop an epic... still f’n waiting yo. So instead of writing a well structured and researched piece of writing... I’m just going to run my gums y’all. So there’s been a ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 09:01 PM by TheGreatBlueski

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. TNA Global expansion???

Hey grapple fans it’s the Great Blueski again... this blog is about the thoughts I had for the evolution of TNA. Now bear with me because I started this blog a few weeks if not a month and a half ago and abandoned it cos I had some boxing ish to talk about elsewhere on the web (it's been a funny few months in the boxing world wrestling fans... Pac Man was screwed worse than the Rock at Wrestlemania ...
  3. SID: The Man Who Rules The World

This is the Great Blueski blog. And this time I’m going to talk about but the man who rules the world (as the title of the blog probably already gave away lol)... SID!!!

So I was watching old tapes the other day and I came across Wrestlemania 8. We’re talking the golden era of the Great Blueski’s childhood here. The double main event Savage vs Flair for the gold and Sid vs Hogan ...
    Tags: sid
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Brock's Comeback: Nothing but good news for WWE

I’m the GreatBlueski and I was born a heel. So if any opinion I express in this blog offends you... GOOD... screw you you ham and egger humanoids!!!!!! Lol :)

I love violence. I’m sorry about that if it bothers you but that’s just how it is. I follow all manners of combat sports semi religiously as a viewer and fan and practice a few for fitness and giggles after work ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.