View RSS Feed

miraistreak

1. The Commandments of the WWE IWC

If you were to lurk on any of the dirt sheets, you would think the IWC is a bunch of hypocritical, indecisive lunatics who are just never happy. Which is not true at all, we are happy sometimes, it just lasts shorter than a New York minute.

The truth is though, there are some rules to make most (but never all) of the IWC happy. So instead of being all serious and boring, I'm going to ...
    Tags: iwc, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Dear Murderer,

A NOTE FROM R(ob): I am approving this blog as a counterpoint to the "Dear Chris Benoit," blog that was approved last night. This will be the last Chris Benoit blog approved for a while. Thank you. Keep this civil, I will be watching!

Dear Murderer,

Oh, you might be wondering why I started this letter out by writing "Murderer", but you see Chris ...

Updated 05-24-2012 at 09:06 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: benoit, murder, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE: The Reality Era and how Attitude is crippling it

(This may be my most polarizing blog yet, but I'm sticking with it.)

The Attitude Era's faux revival is crippling the WWE's bottom line.

It was observed last year that CM Punk's Shoot marked the end of the PG-Era and the rise of the "Reality Era" as some dubbed it came with it. Since I was always a fan of the name, I'm going to continue to use that term until I'm ...

Updated 03-30-2012 at 08:01 PM by miraistreak

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. WWE: Nightmares of Wrestlemania

Once again, I'm back with another let's look at a different perspective blog. This time, with Wrestlemania in full swing, it's only natural to stick with the cliched theme. As always I'll be a bit different and point out many "nightmarish" scenarios that could happen at Wrestlemania XXVIII.

Nightmare #1:
    Michael Cole will Wrestle

Just a few lines in and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE: Santino Marella, 'The Resting Giants'

Had to make a pun at the accent...

I'll get to the point -- The WWE caught me a bit by surprise.

Let me start by saying that I haven't had a lot of mark out moments over the last few years. No, I think a better way to word that is: I don't have those child-like fan moments where I'm watching a match and I'm completely invested into it where I'm getting really excited ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE: The Most Improved Stars of 2011

As usual I always like to take a different route with my blogs. Since everyone else is talking about Kane, John Cena, TLC, Top Heels and World Champs, I thought I would focus on a more 'traditional' topic:

As a disclaimer focus on the 'most improved' part, some great stars might be lower on this list or omitted because they we're already good to begin with and didn't improve much on ...
    Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. WWE: John Cena, Heel? Not So Fast My Friend

Yes, I stole that line from Lee Corso.

There's been a lot of talk about Cena turning Heel ever since 'The Slap Heard Round the World' as a few people have called it. It's coming from the blogs, to the forum posts, to the countless opinion articles on some of the other 'dirt sheets', but is it coming?

Simple Answer – NO

Looking at the logical approach you ...
    Tags: cena, heel
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE: Smart Booking - Morrison over Ryder

Your first (non-colorfully worded) reaction might be "You are a moron, that was a stupid decision!"

Taking a step back and looking at the big picture, it may have been a genius move.

Disclosure: I probably repeated and contradicted myself, feel free to call me out on it, if I'm mistaken on my 'facts' anywhere, also feel free to correct me.

Reason ...
    Tags: ryder, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Wrestling Free Agents

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog, but given how there is a few blogs/forum posts about the term “Left over” I feel like I have to chime in, but given my habit of typing long messages I figured blog form would be best.

First for purposes of full disclosure, I have an admitted bias to the WWE, as my older blogs have indicated. However, I'm not here to argue that WWE is better, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE: Self Promotion

There have been countless blogs, forum posts, comment threads etc. etc. that go on about how the WWE is doing [Superstar X's push/lack there of, Zack Ryder, PPVs, PG, CM Punk, I want the Attitude Era 2.0, Tag Teams, Divas, etc. etc. etc.]. However, as always I like to point out something a little bit different that a lot of people seem to have glossed over.

In 2011, WWE is too self-promoting. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.