Blog Comments

Glenn Jacobs has certainly made his mark as Kane and it would indeed be difficult for him to break away from that but wouldn't he want to try something new before he retires? Precisely because he is the "backbone" and a "staple" of the WWE now and loved by many would draw the heat for him to turn on all that? Don't get me wrong I love the masked Kane persona in all its shapes and forms but I do think he has the ability to surpass even that...lets not forget the many faces he wore before becoming Kane
    Yes i agree with "Blink" in the above comment they do need each other to keep this thing going as i personally kinda feel it may be close to running its course .... that being said i am not opposed to the idea of a new person in the stable even christian could do it and garner heat because he is Canadian i just don't think Glenn Jacobs is the right fit just because his run will come to an end in the next few years he is very talented in the political arena and may have a future there but he is a staple in the wwe as kane and only kane
    Too. Many. Big. Words. Lol.

I liked the blog. And agree that swagger and the angle need each other and while glenn jacobs is very knowledgeable in politics and is very well spoken and intelligent, the Kane character is iconic. He's got the longest running gimmick of any active roster member and is a legend in the business.Uou cant just have him drop that. Glenn Jacobs is Kane in the way that Mark Calloway is the Undertaker. He could change his look but was still the Undertaker. No one would buy Kane as Glenn Jacobs and honestly I don't think anyone would really want that. Kane is the backbone of the wwe.
    well he has been complaining about the WWE a hell of alot i wont be surprised if they deliver "boots to asses" either
    This certainly seems like a no-brainer to me and one can only surmise that poor Zack is on his way out like so many others soon...
    just imagine if we had the internet title being defended every pre-show and with the title comes a youtube channel which is the title holders to manage, this could spark alot of attention onto the lower-carders!
    'have the belt defended in Pre-Shows' wow that sounds like a great idea, and it would give the Pre-Shows a purpose
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.