View RSS Feed

alcrissam

1. Cena Gets Political: Closer Look On His Montreal Promo

If you are from America and follow the current race for president, you HAD to have seen the clues from John Cena's promo last Monday night. If you could get the hints, John Cena was indirectly blasting Barack Obama.

In this blog, i will break down exactly what John Cena said about our current president.

John Cena: (to CM Punk) "For 300 days, you have been champion. For ...
  2. Destination X Predictions and Thoughts

How many of you don't believe TNA could put on a PPV card better than WWE? I think they just did. Destination X is a stacked card that really puts the X division in the spotlight while keeping their main World Heavyweight Title storyline and AJ/Daniels storyline relevant and growing. TNA has been putting a lot of good material lately and has been receiving praise even from WWE marks. Lets see the ...

Updated 07-08-2012 at 11:43 AM by alcrissam

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Very Different John Cena

I always wondered what John Cena does outside of wrestling. There is not much that i know about his life outside of wrestling. That was until my brother introduced me to 4 songs.

I'm a fan of hip-hop. That music is every kind of feeling i enjoy about music smashed into one genre. And imagine my brother telling me "John Cena is really good at rapping." My response would be the ...
  4. Why the Internet Hurts Wrestling

It is infuriating to be watching a Raw match and then the commentary gets interrupted because Michael Cole has to tell us what is trending on Twitter. The WWE literally wants to interrupt a match so that we know that #FutureEndeavored is trending on a website. Wait wait, i want to know what is going on in the match...

The internet is hurting the business in so many ways. To start, WWE ...
  5. What does the WWE want from Hulk Hogan?

I'm looking down at my phone and then i hear something come out of my TV during Raw. I go to my brother and simply say:

"What the fuck? Did i just hear Hulk Hogan come out of his mouth?"

At this point, i was likely to say that WWE just bought TNA and was allowed to mention their wrestlers by name. I knew that was stupid it was just a joke. But with all seriousness, ...

Updated 05-11-2012 at 06:21 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. One Of The Best Crowds In Wrestling: New York

Just to get this out of the way, i have two points to address in the beginning and one at the end:
    1) I am new to blogging and would love any creative and constructing advice on what i should do for future blogs.
    2) In this blog, I never will say that New York has the best wrestling crowds ever. The point of this blog is to show everybody that the crowd is so important in wrestling and ...

Updated 05-03-2012 at 10:30 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Perfect Wrestling Video Game

This Christmas i was VERY excited to play WWE 12 because it was my first wrestling game in a while. Instead, what i got was a horrible thing called "predator engine" and a game where online users abuse 2 moves and win cheap. Also, the fact that no other mode in that game is playable is beyond me. That's when i realized how a perfect wrestling game would be.

BTW: This is not ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:57 PM by alcrissam

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.