View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My Favorite Superstars in WWE Right Now

As Booker T's got his top 5, well, so do I. I have been thinking about who goes where for a while now, and I finally came to a final verdict. Here it is:

5. Cody Rhodes

I have always been a fan of Cody ever since he had that mask on. I liked
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. What Happened after Raw went off air?

As the show ended, you saw John Cena Beating on John Laurinaitis. Zack Ryder then came out to help on the attack on Johnny. They were having fun with him. Zack Ryder got a HUGE ovation when he came out. Then, Triple H comes out. "He's a human being, this isn't right. His chest is red but his back is white!" so he rips off Johnny's shirt to let Ryder give a huge slap to Johnny's Back. Pedigree ...

Updated 06-20-2012 at 06:10 AM by Dean Klebonas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5: What new additions should be in the WWE 13' Roster?

This is my fourth top 5 post, and ​as many of you know, WWE 13' is coming out in October. I can't wait! Something i always look forward to in the WWE video games are the new additions to the roster. With many people debuting this year, there should be many new superstars in the roster. Here are the 5 people I'd like to see on the roster:
    5. Jinder Mahal
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5: What Superstars Deserve a Push?

*****LIST CHANGED*****

This is my third top 5 and looking at the comments, I decided to change something, because I totally agree. There are so many talented superstars on the wwe Roster right now. Too many that are underestimated. A lot of superstars have the talent to be champion material... okay, maybe not championship, but they can be bigger than WWE is making them. Here they are:

Updated 05-30-2012 at 05:56 AM by Dean Klebonas

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5: What Championships should come Back?

This is my second Top 5. My last one has had a lot of arguing, but I think this one will be a little more agreeable. A lot of great championships have disapeared over the years, so here are the the ones that should come back:
    5. Cruiserweight Championship

This championship
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5: Who should return to WWE Today?

I decided to start a series of posts call Top 5. Today I'm going to name 5 people who should return to wwe.
    5. Batista

Batista is one of the most remembered stars in WWE. He was a great superstar. If Batista was to return to WWE, I could see him easily being a champion.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My Dream Champions of WWE Today

These are the people that I think deserve to be champions. I based this on their in-ring ability, status (popular or not), their mic skills, and I also think back to when these people did hold these championships and thought if they were good the the championships or not. Here it is:

WWE Champion: The Miz
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.