View RSS Feed

ckb203

1. WrestleMania In England!

Now i am an English wrestling fan so obviously this is a bias view! However in this blog i hope to argue my point and show to non believers why it would be a good idea and fairly practical to hold Wrestlemania 31 or after at Wembley Stadium in England!

First of all i would like to explain that it is not the old Wembley stadium that Summerslam 92 was held in but this is a fairly new stadium ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What to Expect in 2012/13 in WWE!

First of there are many different events i would like to see! I will divide the events or what i would like to see in categories such as who i would like to see return or come in to WWE, who i would like to see be released, who i would like to see win certain titles, who i would like to be pushed and brought up from FCW, the Hall of Fame 2013 and other events i would like to see!

New ...

Updated 04-29-2012 at 08:44 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Greatest Ever In Wrestling?

Now before i start let me state what i mean by the term "greatest". I am not talking about the best technical wrestler but the overall best in terms of popularity, superstardom and how over they where in there prime. I would also like to state i am not including wrestlers before Wrestlemania began due to lack of TV evidence and the sports popularity, wrestlers such as Buddy Rodgers, Lou ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Do we really HATE John Cena???

So lets just get strait into this! My question/theory is do people actually realy hate John Cena (i know some really do) or do the majority of people love to hate him?

First of lets see where it all went wrong for supper Cena. When John Cena started with that ruthless aggression stunt with Kurt Angle and showed a good showing and then went on to win three US Titles and feud with Brock ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Who's Next!!

First of i would like to state this is not a blog about Goldberg! Even though i will mention him later!

Recently there have been some returning wrestlers to the WWE which in my opinion has brought back some of the "good old days" and with the stars that stuck around, the young talent and future stars things are looking good! However in this blog i would like to just brainstorm ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.