Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ckb203
    Kane HHH feud was not too bad, plus the Dawn Torrie feud provided some sexy ass TV! Why bash Kane he as been loyal and a great gimmick! I really like him especially when i was a kid!
    I'm not bashing Kane at all, I'm just making fun of his penchant for over the top/so bad its good/so bad its bad/cheesy feuds. I love Kane for all these reasons and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl
    I had a love hate relationship with the Big Show / Bossman feud. Hated the cemetery scene, but absolutely LOVED the time Bossman was caught on "G TV" saying, "Waaaaaa! My Daddy's DEAD! Waaaaa!" That made me laugh so hard...
    that was class. i wish gtv had a longer run
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304
    1.) SINGLE MOST ENTERTAINING BLOG EVER! MY HATS OFF TO YOU SIR!
    2.) Kane vs. Kane was pretty fucking horrible. REALLY FUCKING HORRIBLE!
    3.) Anything with Gene Snitsky
    4.)JBL vs. HBK 2009? The whole JBL owns me shit
    thanks for stroking my ego, always welcome When I do a second part of this ill definitely include hbk-jbl. Never seen anyone pull as many sad faces as michaels in that one lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jonod
    hahaha, great. I particularly liked this, 'Should I have included Kane v Gene Snitsky? Kane v Edge (The Paul Bearer kidnapping frenzy)? Kane v Big Show? Kane v Great Khali? Kane v Rey Mysterio? Kane v Kane?', I think about Kane in this context on all my most cynical days. Its weird how Kane has this amazing amount of wasted opportunity but also how he's pretty much got the most complex and storied history in all of wrestling.. I came across this blog a while ago and thought it was pretty funny here.

nice work dude
    that link is fucking incredible, nailed on absolutely everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonod
    hahaha, great. I particularly liked this, 'Should I have included Kane v Gene Snitsky? Kane v Edge (The Paul Bearer kidnapping frenzy)? Kane v Big Show? Kane v Great Khali? Kane v Rey Mysterio? Kane v Kane?', I think about Kane in this context on all my most cynical days. Its weird how Kane has this amazing amount of wasted opportunity but also how he's pretty much got the most complex and storied history in all of wrestling.. I came across this blog a while ago and thought it was pretty funny here.

nice work dude
    Thanks for that link. The flow charts are HILARIOUS!!!!!
    Kane HHH feud was not too bad, plus the Dawn Torrie feud provided some sexy ass TV! Why bash Kane he as been loyal and a great gimmick! I really like him especially when i was a kid!
    John Cena was the main feud of the pg era...i cant really say i remember one great match from those 2 . Cena/Edge as good and popular as these 2 are...they will always represent the dark times of WWE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.