Blog Comments

I'm not a Brock fan so I could care less about his return. I think his superstardom in UFC was laid out for him and Dana White saw the gold mine from his popularity in wrestling and capitalized on it. I don't think the Brock UFC persona is anything special.

His feud with Cena, again. I'm not a fan of either so it doesn't matter to me.

Brock's in it for the money and that's it. If WWE doesn't increase his income to over $5 million when its time to renew or extend, I think he'll bounce again, and in the last few months leading up to WM 29, he'll be lackluster and not care, just like 8 years ago.

Who cares what he does after he leaves

WWE should have left Fat Hakushi in Japan. He has no range and is just boring.
    WWE has put every dumb movie on RAW promoting such as the 3 stooges. But having Kane to choke slam Curly was priceless lol
    Hey Thanks a lot for the comments guys!!

You made some good points about Ziggler, I never thought about all the other big name guys who have to get their screen time, Its too bad because hes great to watch.

I completely agree with you about sheamus and cena. that's what sucks about cena because hes genuinely a great guy who does a lot of work with the make a wish and all that, the wwe cant afford to ruin every kids life by making him bad. it would be like telling them Santa isn't real.

and with sheamus ur right, u cant just turn someone into a good guy and expect the fact that he beats up the heels to be enough, u need charisma and character. or else u get boring....."Im going to kick ur as fella" lol.

I would love to see that title belt disappear, the World Heavy weight belt is way nicer. I guess were just lucky it doesn't spin anymore.

anyways guys thanks again for the comments be sure to read any future blogs of mine if u want.
    It was a good blog I liked everything you said especially with what you said about Shamus I never liked him since his face turn cuz it seems to me every time they turn a heel into a face we get another John Cena a smily, boring and kissing the fans asses to get a pop. WWE needs to build up on characters especially on Cena cuz he has no character that's why he get boooed and wants to be himself because of his reputaion with the make a wish BORING!!. The Rock's promo was awesome i hope he does win the WWE championship again just to get rid of the ugly piece of shit title they got now. Brock Lesnars return was fucken awesome as well it had me jumping like a kid and for him to F5 the leader of the Fruit Loop Troop was even better. Great Raw and Great Crowd I haven't been happy in seeing great Wrestling Entertainment like this in a long time hope it continues
    Decent blog. I'm sorry to rain on the parade, but Ziggler's going nowhere fast. With Brock back, Jericho staying, Rock's eventual return, and Cody Rhodes on the rise, plus Del Rio's evident push...yet again...it looks like poor Ziggles is in for another year of mid-card irrelevancy.

Good write up. Everything you said was pretty much true. I happen to like Mark Henry and Big Show, with the major powerhouse style...but to each their own.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.