Blog Comments

I believe they added Kane so a good singles match between Bryan and Punk can be saved for a big PPV like SummerSlam...
    An interesting perspective... and I can see the point. I'm somewhat dubious about WWE trying to overshadow Punk and Bryan, but I also wouldn't put it past them. After all: they are not the typical WWE go-to-men. They're not over-muscled and are unconventional by WWE's standards. John Cena and the Big Show, on the other hand...

Myself, I can't see why Kane should be involved in this match. No disrespect to the Big Red Monster, but this was supposed to be a good old fashioned technical grudge rematch. Unless Kane pulls some totally insane shit out of his hat, I'm not really buying him as a solid draw for this match.
    Actually, Kane is in the match, because they need to pin somebody. Then we are getting ANOTHER One-On-One match between the two. Think about it.
    My only issue with Sandow... Does he have to completely rip off everything, especially the cartwheel from Lanny Poffo's "Genius" character?
    Awesome!! Thanks for these links!! this guys great.
    Pink panties, 'nuff said...

The minute he dropped that robe I lost all interest in the character. Why would an intellectual saviour of the masses wear pink panties? Breast cancer awareness? Showing that he is in touch with his feminine side? Did he wash his purple bloomers too hot and bleachy?

As a gimmick, he feels too much like Kizarny: a nice build up of a questionable gimmick that will never pop with the main crowd. In other words, a waste of time and talent. I don't care how good he is supposed to be, if the gimmick is bad, he won't get over.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.