View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Conspiracy Theory - No Way Out

For the fourth consecutive WWE Pay Per View the main event will not involve either the WWE or World Heavy Weight Championships. The two iconic titles, the Super Bowl trophies of pro wrestling won't be the center of attention. Of course we all know this is because the WWE considers John Cena vs (Insert name of opponent here) this time the big slow(show) to be more valuable and more of a draw then the ...

Updated 06-02-2012 at 03:28 PM by YES! YES! YES!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Damien Sandow

I love a good heel. the arrogance, the cowardly nature, always taking the easy way out well being completely oblivious to their own arrogance and cowardly ways. A heel that truly believes they are benefiting the audience with their words and actions. truly feeling they are right and that they should be loved.

I feel that Damien Sandow is a great example of this and I really have enjoyed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. RAW Reflections - April 16th 2012

RAW IS LONDON, RAW IS BORING.

I would really love to see a big shake up at RAW. things are getting very repetitive and ordinary. this weeks episode of RAW was a real put you to sleep episode.

THE GOOD: DANIEL BRYAN. His backstage confrontation with Kofi Kingston and AJ was priceless. one my favorite backstage segments I have seen in a while. I thought he would stop after ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. RAW Reflections - April 9, 2012

OPENING THOUGHT: This weeks episode of RAW featured three stooges to many, I would really like it if the WWE stopped with all these shameless D list celebrities promoting their crappy movies and TV shows that nobody watches, cares about or has even heard of. It really takes away from wants going on with the superstars who people pay to see. nobody goes to WWE events because can kill two birds with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.