Blog Comments

The problem with smackdown is mostly the audience. Since smackdown is more wrestling-based, in contrary to raw which is more entertainment based, the audience is the biggest problem. WWE uses the smackdown brand to let the talent wrestle and learn the craft while on Raw there are much more promo's and backstage segments. So if you expect the same from another brand, i know you will be unsatisfied at the end of the show.
    The problem with Smackdown is that they always gut the roster after someone really carries the show. JBL, Cena & Eddie G carried that brand. A few years ago, MVP was excellent. He essentially carried that brand. Put him on RAW and he goes to mid card status at best. Most recently, Alberto Del Rio was carrying the Smackdown brand, but he was drafted to RAW. Christian and his 1 more match gimmick was great and carried the show for a short time. But expecting guys like Randy Orton & Big Show to carry a brand is laughable at best. A few years ago, I thought Smackdown was far better than RAW. Seems like once Smackdown gains momentum, the WWE wants to yank those stars and put them on RAW. The majority of the time, those guys are buried on RAW and SD turns to crap. I mean, Morrison was huge on Smackdown. Put him on RAW and he becomes a jobber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravsta
    the best WM review that ive read i agree with everything. i thought the rock and cena match was a little better than the punk/jericho. maby 8 for Rock/Cena and 7.5 for Punk/Jericho. great review
    Glad you agree mate
    the best WM review that ive read i agree with everything. i thought the rock and cena match was a little better than the punk/jericho. maby 8 for Rock/Cena and 7.5 for Punk/Jericho. great review
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    Enjoyed your blog as per usual... Indeed nice to see someone share the same mentality I do.
    Thanks man!!
    Enjoyed your blog as per usual... Indeed nice to see someone share the same mentality I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribe
    Good Blog ... I enjoyed it.
    Thanks man!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.