Blog Comments

I have to say half of the card was a bit lackluster....I would have preferred a money in the bank over the raw vs sd gimmick. All in all I think the AAA had better acoustics being a closed facillity and boy was it loud.

On the other hand there is nothing like 80,000 people chantting YES YES YES and the eruption when the rock pulled off the game ending Rock Bottom.

Im happy to see that we can be recognized as a great wresting community.
    I was there! YES! YES! YES! YES! Cant wait to watch it back on tv when i get back to England!
    YES! Yes! Yes!
    i agree. I was thinking the same thing last night. The crown was electric last night,That last cena segment was crazy. What a crowd now i wish i attended
    Quote Originally Posted by Marx
    @Viperfish Times have changed, if Del Rio picks a little kid, let's him dribble a ball for bucks and then kicks it away, there will be a negative media shitstorm the likes we've seldom seen. The things DiBiase could do are impossible nowadays.
    I'm not saying he should copy Ted... I just think if you're going to work in the fact that he's an aristocrat driving fancy cars, he's intelligent, money money money then they could at least do something to build upon that character. They had a video of him on the official WWE channel on Youtube where he was car shopping. I'm not saying put that segment specifically on TV but that's the kind of thing that I'm talking about.
    What I like about this list is you didn't put guys that were jobbers on it. Good choices!
    @Viperfish Times have changed, if Del Rio picks a little kid, let's him dribble a ball for bucks and then kicks it away, there will be a negative media shitstorm the likes we've seldom seen. The things DiBiase could do are impossible nowadays.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.