Blog Comments

I would say:
    The Miz
    Daniel Bryan
    Kofi Kingston
    Wade Barret
    R-Truth
    Zack- Ryder
    All of the divas apart from Natalya, Beth Phoenix and Kharma.
    HHH doesn't entertain me anymore. I was one of those fans who were not happy to hear about HHH vs Taker 3. Only reason the match was intriguing was because it was in a Hell in a Cell match. Thank goodness for that.
    The crowd at Raw last night set the standards of what a live crowd shouls be like, living in England, raw is shown at 2 in the morning so i usually record it and fast forward to the good part but with last nights raw i watched from start to finish. I don't know how but for some reason because the live crowd was interested it made me interested.
    The crowd was so hot due to a large majority of them being the crowd from WM, which meant you had a lot of overseas fans who don't get to attend a live WWE event that often, so they went nuts for everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by nosellshogan
    That crowd was absolutely FANTASTIC. HAd an old school feel to it, it made what was really not that bad a Raw but still pretty average more spectacular than what it was. I'd say even going back to Punk vs Cena in Chicago they were even better than that on the count of that crowd was amped for one match mainly cause of Punk. Miami was out of their mind crazy the entire night. I didn't know Miami even had it in them.I used to expect places like Philly to be like that but Philly has been phoning it in lately.

I hope this carries over but Smackdown is now coming to my hometown (Orlando) and I can tell you now its probably going to be a huge dropoff..Lets hope not and I hope this "YES" thing carries over city to city
    The crowd had an old ECW feel. crazy
    Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:34 PM by jjlbuck82
    Quote Originally Posted by Azreal87
    I have to say half of the card was a bit lackluster....I would have preferred a money in the bank over the raw vs sd gimmick. All in all I think the AAA had better acoustics being a closed facillity and boy was it loud.

On the other hand there is nothing like 80,000 people chantting YES YES YES and the eruption when the rock pulled off the game ending Rock Bottom.

Im happy to see that we can be recognized as a great wresting community.
    I agree about the aaa I watched both shows on tv and the crowd came off better in the closed arena.
    That crowd was absolutely FANTASTIC. HAd an old school feel to it, it made what was really not that bad a Raw but still pretty average more spectacular than what it was. I'd say even going back to Punk vs Cena in Chicago they were even better than that on the count of that crowd was amped for one match mainly cause of Punk. Miami was out of their mind crazy the entire night. I didn't know Miami even had it in them.I used to expect places like Philly to be like that but Philly has been phoning it in lately.

I hope this carries over but Smackdown is now coming to my hometown (Orlando) and I can tell you now its probably going to be a huge dropoff..Lets hope not and I hope this "YES" thing carries over city to city
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.