Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish
    Brodus Clay's gotta be #6 on this list. The picks are agreeable. The only problem Sheamus and Kofi have are a lack of mic/storyline time so they're salvageable. I'm afraid I can never take Swagger seriously with his lisp. Alberto's got an aristocrat gimmick but the only thing they've done with it is having the guy come out in luxury cars... which is a nice touch but look at everything the Million Dollar Man got to do on camera by comparison. Big Show... just bleh on all fronts.
    Brodus would be nr. 1 if they stripped the music and dancing ho's. His music is great, his wrestling and looks are not. It's the gimmick carrying the wrestler, and that is always a bad thing.

As for your list, I do agree that some are somewhat boring due to the writing, and that some would be way better as a heel. They all are pretty much over though, and have potential to get better, and some have proven themselves (Big Show for example) already. But these are by far the 5 most boring wrestlers in the WWE. How about Alex Riley, Primo, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd, etc? These aren't really in the limelight than the ones you mentioned, but that might just be because they are too BORING. ;-)

EDIT: for some reason I missed the whole "people who got a push recently" angle of your blog. Not going to edit my text, but it puts the last line a bit out of context.
    Updated 05-01-2012 at 06:24 PM by RasslinGOOD
    The Cena/Lesnar match was a setup for bigger things, as you could see on RAW tonight. So in that contect it makes perfect sense, they are thinking long term here. Also Marx his comment is on the money.

As for Layla, I always seen her as the lesser part of LayCool partnership, and her return was IMO a joke. When I think "big return" I don't think Leyla. No big pop from the crowd, a sad little title win, and a future loss to Kharma. Already burried in that terrible graveyard of the WWE called the Divas...
    I think they did the Lesnar Cena match the right way. As mentioned they didn't have two part timers beat the face of the company, but they did have Lesnar come out and DOMINATE Cena. On Raw Cena came out looking like he'd been run over by a truck, Brock came out looking like he spent Sunday night at a BBQ. Then they ran the HHH angle setting Lesnar up as a beast who who will destroy anyone who he thinks is getting in his way. Hopefully they will continue that and have him string together some big wins over big names to make his WM match worthwhile.
    If Brock had beaten Cena other people would have gone mental.. two returning part-timers in a row beating the face of the company.. what would that say about the roster?

Brock isn't in WWE for the long run, he's there to make money, and he's legit no matter if he wins or loses. To add to that: Brock had the upperhand going in, why bury Cena for a guy who left the company on bad terms years before and will leave for good after his Wrestlemania paycheck comes through?
    I dont mind the result so much as BL had him pinned for 10 secs with the ref out cold, what i cant understand is if Cena is going to take a break couldnt they have Cena make a speech tonight on raw, then BL "injures" him on raw giving him his time off and also putting brock over
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcontra
    Wait D-Bry is more entertaining than Chris Jericho? Are you insane? He says I'm vegan and yes and that's more entertaining than Chris Jericho yelling at C.M. Punk "your dad is a drunk! You sister is a drug addict!" Come on, that's classic and don't forget the bottles of Jack he threw at Punk's head, genius! That stuff is way more entertaining than yes....yes...yes! Here's a revised list:
    Most Entertaing WWE stars today:
    1) Chris Jericho
    2) Everyone else!

Look at my name im the biggest jericoholic out there! I am jsut saying right now I think bryan is easily the biggest heel in WWE and maybe the best as of right now, jericho over time is way more entertaining same with punk but right now I think bryan is the most entertaining.
    Wait D-Bry is more entertaining than Chris Jericho? Are you insane? He says I'm vegan and yes and that's more entertaining than Chris Jericho yelling at C.M. Punk "your dad is a drunk! You sister is a drug addict!" Come on, that's classic and don't forget the bottles of Jack he threw at Punk's head, genius! That stuff is way more entertaining than yes....yes...yes! Here's a revised list:
    Most Entertaing WWE stars today:
    1) Chris Jericho
    2) Everyone else!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.