View RSS Feed

steve_wonder

1. WWSD Blog 2.3: Rock, Brock, Cena and WM XXIX - The Final Run In

Previously, I have written about how I would book Brock Lesnar, John Cena and The Rock from now until the Royal Rumble 2013. Now I am going to draw all of these paths together into the build up for Wrestlemania XXIX. If you haven't done so already, it is probably a good idea to go back and read the previous three instalments of this blog, as this entry won't make sense without the foundations that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWSD Blog 2.2: The Rock's Path to Wrestlemania XXIX

Last time in the WWSD blog, I looked at John Cena's path from now until the Royal Rumble, looking at how I would send him to Smackdown to "rediscover himself". The importance of this for The Rock/Brock storyline will become apparent in the final blog, but first I will address how the Great One himself, The Rock, will get from here to the Royal Rumble.....

The Rock’s Path ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWSD Blog 2.1: John Cena's Path to Wrestlemania XXIX

So, in the last instalment of this blog I looked at what I would do with Brock Lesnar leading up to the Royal Rumble 2013 in order to lead to next year's proposed Wrestlemania XXIX main event against The Rock. The next instalment may seem a little out of place, seeing as it will be about John Cena, who is not involved in the match itself, but hopefully my reasoning for including him in this mini-series ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWSD Blog 2.0: Rock, Brock, Cena and Wrestlemania XXIX

Hey guys! Here we are with another entry of the WWSD – What Would Steve Do? blog. This time I’m going to look a year into the future, more specifically to the proposed Wrestlemania XXIX main event of Rock vs. Brock, and say how I would book the next year building up to that main event if I had that power. Since this is going to be looking at an entire year of storylines, this could take ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.