Blog Comments

TNA:
    I don't see your point with Brooke or Gail. Brooke's role is only on screen, what type of damage is she or Gail doing to the division???? The one they need to get rid of is Miss Tess. She's the least talented one on the roster(which is funny to say considering if she was in WWE she would be one of the more talented divas). They also need to hire more women...they are running a little low.

WWe:
    TRASH THE DIVAS BELT. FIRE ALL OF THEIR DIVAS.Rehire Tamina, The Two Funk Girls, Beth, Natie, Vickie, and Eve(but as a manager)...SOLELY rebuild their WOMEN'S DIVISION....wait 6months...bring back the Women's title..(kind of like how they did when Chyna left the WWF)
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Perhaps it's that lack of stability that is killing WWE right now? they refresh their roster, but is that a good thing? Where's the time for people to get established? I think that theory is opposite of what you said. WWE seems to be refreshing too much. If a guy doesn't trend on twitter almost immediately, he's buried in a matter of weeks.
    WWE is always trying to push new stars whether it be Sandow, Miz, Del Rio, Sheamus, ect. It isn't the same old stuff with the same guys with no one different. Nothing fresh to look at. Yea, TNA has pushed the likes of Storm and Roode, but they have been there for years. Why not add some new faces? I'm not saying don't push those guys, but push guys in the middle of the card who are fresh and build them up in a couple years probably be a top star in your company. TNA has guys who they arn't using on their roster. Why is Hernandez still on the roster? If you have no plans for wrestlers, it would be best to release them. As far as the comment goes about twitter. Don't know about that one, but McIntyre push was stopped because he caused issues with his girl backstage. He is finally now begun back to being booked on the show.
    I highly doubt Brooke Hogan will be let go, Ever since Hogan showed up on TNA everything's been going DOWN HILL
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    1.Same divas matches every week. Why not have some tag matches with a mix of divas rather than a 1 on 1 match between Eve and Phoenix every week with the same result.

2.Gail is a good knockout and the best of the division. However, I wouldn't have her win the belt for a while now that she had that long reign like that. Mainly focus on other knockouts winning the belts with Gail helping them get legit.

3.I like Eve as a champion. I think she should have been champion when the heat was at its best post Ryder break-up. Who else is there to put the belt on? No one else gets a strong reaction or has a gimmick. I'd like Natalya to have a title run, but for some reason....hasn't happened.

4.TNA needs to search for more than just knockouts on the indy curcuit. They need to search for more talent period and get rid of some talent who arn't going anywhere. WWE always refreshes its roster while TNA has had the same talent virtually. They need to keep adding instead of just giving us the same old matches.

5.Don't know how TBP would do in WWE. Doubt they would be a team even though I'd prefer it. How they would be used is what concerns me.

6.How can anyone disagree with that?
    Perhaps it's that lack of stability that is killing WWE right now? they refresh their roster, but is that a good thing? Where's the time for people to get established? I think that theory is opposite of what you said. WWE seems to be refreshing too much. If a guy doesn't trend on twitter almost immediately, he's buried in a matter of weeks.
    6 Ways:
    1. less clothes
    2. less wrestling
    3. more eye candy
    4. less clothes
    5. less talking
    6. more Bra and Panties matches
    1.Same divas matches every week. Why not have some tag matches with a mix of divas rather than a 1 on 1 match between Eve and Phoenix every week with the same result.

2.Gail is a good knockout and the best of the division. However, I wouldn't have her win the belt for a while now that she had that long reign like that. Mainly focus on other knockouts winning the belts with Gail helping them get legit.

3.I like Eve as a champion. I think she should have been champion when the heat was at its best post Ryder break-up. Who else is there to put the belt on? No one else gets a strong reaction or has a gimmick. I'd like Natalya to have a title run, but for some reason....hasn't happened.

4.TNA needs to search for more than just knockouts on the indy curcuit. They need to search for more talent period and get rid of some talent who arn't going anywhere. WWE always refreshes its roster while TNA has had the same talent virtually. They need to keep adding instead of just giving us the same old matches.

5.Don't know how TBP would do in WWE. Doubt they would be a team even though I'd prefer it. How they would be used is what concerns me.

6.How can anyone disagree with that?
    WWE needs to allow these divas some mic time.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.