Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    Impact rating: 0.98

Yeah what a big help she's done.

lol i dont mean this week i mean when beautiful people was around plus i did say it is not high lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    That's a terrible thing to admit about your product don't you think?
    lol it is terrible i just giving fact lol if she was the reason rating of ur show was going good will u hiring her back?
    i guess you dont pay mind to the tna rating system anything beautiful people did in tna was always they highest rating look that up
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7pointman
    wat u mean she dont draw? beautiful people always draw beautiful people was always the highest rating when they was book to wrestle yes rating was not od high but it was tna best.
    That's a terrible thing to admit about your product don't you think?
    wat u mean she dont draw? beautiful people always draw beautiful people was always the highest rating when they was book to wrestle yes rating was not od high but it was tna best.
    Impact rating: 0.98

Yeah what a big help she's done.

Quote Originally Posted by kylos
    Velvet Sky got the pop of the night. She made an Impact, and everyone round the world is happy to see her back where she belongs.
    Saying she belongs in TNA is like saying a Ferrari engine belongs in an army tank. You smarks are so silly & judgmental. Everybody around the world was watching Peyton get it done in Oakland. Is it honestly better than she in back in the IZ, making chintzy coin feuding with Mickie, Madison, and ODB for the 32nd time, and continuously failing to market beyond the company & getting her push blown time and time again? 2013 is her year? That's what they said last year! They only want to keep her so that she doesn't go after her life-ling dream so that she rots & decays to the point that she'll be too old for them. They are fools and are shooting themselves in the foot by not noticing they have a chance to expand if they allow her to move on to bigger and better. They'll always lure people to stay with these BS promises like RVD, Joe, Angle, Bully, etc. All those guys are still due for a world title push. Is Sabin as well? Get in line. The Knockouts would be solid if they included more young original talent, which WWE has been doing a good job with as of late with AJ & Kaitlyn.

Your arguments make little sense. I could bring up tons of proof behind my points, but the fact you have had no one agree with your statements, and the fact this blog has 1 Star, it shows the quality in this blog is very clearly lacking.
    LOL That doesn't bother me. That only means there are smarks out there like you with the same opinion and disagree with me, it doesn't determine that I'm not right in what I say at all. One star! Oh no! Retreat! LMAO. What's your proof then? You hardly threw back any of my points with your rebuttal, you dodged a lot in fact.

Tamina vs Beth was the only relevant Divas match in many years. I hope Mickie gets the Knockouts title, and either her or Velvet turn heel and they get a feud going. Knockouts > Divas, end of story.
    The Milwaukee crowds were so DEAD during that match, that's why, bub! You don't hear crowds express any interest for the most talented of Divas. It's called "supply and demand", maybe you've heard of it. Either the crowds have to ball up or they need somebody like Sky that would get them to.

Wait, wait. LMAO There wasn't even a KOs match this week, and the primary reason you boys are against this idea is because of the KO matches. WWE at least showed us AJ vs Tamina on RAW & a tag match on NXT. And none of those even involved the champion Eve because she was still awaiting to be cleared to compete.

But as I said before match time is hardly a significant argument, that's like saying you don't like having kickers in the NFL. It's only on ratings based shows because they bring the ratings down. Go see a house show or a PPV and you are bound to experience better because they can't flop on shows that don't have ratings. The IWC think they know so much about the business yet they don't even take business into regard. No wonder why the wrestling business is in decline. At least Angelina & Sarita want to do something about it.

Also, you are saying she's been so crucial to TNA's marketing yet you want her to turn heel? What other contradictions in your pitch, here? I have already found 2! Oh wait, you also said that AJ doesn't wrestle, that makes 3...

Admit it, you only want her around because she rubs herself all over the building and she wouldn't be allowed to anywhere else am I right? And I thought TNA was all about the "wrestling" which you've made an effort to say in some form. That's 4! We've all seen her entrance before, so we don't need to see it again.
    Updated 12-08-2012 at 12:34 AM by OneTimePosterShorry
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.