Blog Comments

PS Im not coming back to check your lame blog, so go ahead n be mad all you want. Your wrong, and well, I wont know whatever curse or hoodoovoodoo cockadookie you send my way, and quite frankly, I think you smell like onions; and by replying to my truths vs your not triuths, just proves you smell like onions.
    Honestly Shorry, be smug all you want.. But the honesty of it all is youve never been to a live wwe show have you? If you have you never took 2 seconds to realize that the big main event is always seperated from the previous match by women wrestlers. Why? Because the WWE is sexist, and they know before the main event, everyone needs that last 5 minutes to go get popcorn and another drink. If Love shows up in WWE, who cares what she thinks or feels. Its my chance as a viewer to kiss my wife and make some food at home, or if the shows in town, for me and her to go get t-shirts. I love women wrestling as much as the next horndog, but facts are facts. Angelina Love or Angel Williams, Im doing something else than caring about bimbos in the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I don't know. Nothing you write here actually points to anything about her going to WWE. A lot of speculation and "what ifs".

Honestly, I liked Angelina Love in TNA. But if she goes to WWE, she'll be under utilized, or not used right at all. WWE already denies their Divas division anything. What would be her benefit to go there? Or even so, their benefit to sign her? She's a little older, and really wouldn't fit the mold too well.

I would say it was almost a definite, IF WWE cared at all about their Divas division, or had any plans to do anything with it. But since it's a joke that there's even women wrestling in WWE, I would say she'll be better off doing indy stuff and whatever other career path a woman like her can go.
    Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

But regardless of how off-topic your argument is, I'll be willing to respond that the Divas have very little drawing power which they require in order to be marketed more on TV. The crowds are always quiet and bored and the viewership goes down during Divas matches. WWE doesn't want to see these results as they are undeserving of the bigger privileges you oblivious fans endlessly clamor for.

Using wrestlers all depend on how well they're received by fans and viewers. Talent doesn't mean much if you can't even use it to impress your audiences, just ask Tamina Snuka. They're not going to put spotlights on certain wrestlers if they know that no one's going to cheer for them.

The fact of the matter is, WWE is surely frustrated with all the women whom they've tried to build from the ground up walk out on them. Signing her would be a good move for WWE, since her life is all about wrestling, has a positive attitude, no commitment issues, and has several friends, male and female, in the WWE already that she would continue to get along with.

Years ago, I believed WWE signing Angel would be like trying to make Hell freeze over. Angel has been a loyal devotee to TNA, however, she has been making very little money, left off many shows, and can't afford to pay her medical bills every time she gets hurt. Which ever reasons she had for her departure, the obvious idea is that she didn't want to be there anymore, even though she could still wrestle in the independent leagues. And of course, if she were to get into another career, why would she be keeping it a secret? Like every WWE Superstar, Angel would be on tour, get funded well, and be medically insured, not to mention potentially gain much more fanfare in a mainstream company.

Whether she would be used right or not would all come down to how appealing she would be. She could do her job to the best of her abilities and the demand for her from the fans could be very high or not at all.

You're welcome. *smug*
    Updated 07-08-2012 at 01:20 AM by OneTimePosterShorry
    I don't know. Nothing you write here actually points to anything about her going to WWE. A lot of speculation and "what ifs".

Honestly, I liked Angelina Love in TNA. But if she goes to WWE, she'll be under utilized, or not used right at all. WWE already denies their Divas division anything. What would be her benefit to go there? Or even so, their benefit to sign her? She's a little older, and really wouldn't fit the mold too well.

I would say it was almost a definite, IF WWE cared at all about their Divas division, or had any plans to do anything with it. But since it's a joke that there's even women wrestling in WWE, I would say she'll be better off doing indy stuff and whatever other career path a woman like her can go.
    Melina would be a great addition to TNA's Knockouts division. She has a unique in-ring ability and seems to be passionate about putting on a great match. As long as she doesn't pull any backstage antics, than I see no problem with Melina going to TNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    You do know Gail was in TNA before last year right and she was the first Knockouts Champion and put on one of the best matches in Women's history with Awesome Kong right. Gail wasn't getting used in WWE except on Superstars and wasn't given much of a chance when she had her second run with the WWE. She had no heat with other dives like Melina did. Kurt has delivered some big matches for TNA in his time there and helped a lot of stars get over. Joe won his first title from Kurt, Kurt helped skyrocket Wolf into the main event scene when he came over.
    Yeah, and that was all good. Gail was never an ass-kisser back then. And I can't deny Kurt for how much he's helped TNA. But he can be a real goof at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl
    Just because you've seen her on that Botchamania show doesn't mean she botches that much. Are none of the divas in there? Kelly Kelly botches way more and she's still the face of the diva's division so just cause you see Gail botch sometimes doesn't mean she's not a damn good athlete.

As for your rebuttal WWE doesn't give a crap about women's wrestling these days, they push Kelly cause she fits the image they want people to see the diva's division as regardless of how good a match she can put on or how much we like her and they didn't push Gail cause she's not as pretty as Kelly and they really don't care how impressive she can be in the ring when the diva matches last like 3 minutes anyway. Might as well watch a sexy girl like Kelly embarrass herself for 3 minutes than a talented girl like Gail do impressive technical maneuvers for the same amount of time is their opinion and since they're in charge they're gonna make it happen.

I really can't respect your opinions on the matter considering you've never even watched it, but you should really consider not judging a book by its cover and actually reading he damn book sometimes. I'll agree on the Melina thing just cause she's known to cause drama and leave it at that.
    Of course. Kelly is shown every now and then. What really got me in stitches was the tag team match at Victory Road last year when they blamed Velvet for who knows why after Katie Lea "couldn't" kick out of a 30 second long pin attempt.

You say WWE only wants to push sexpots with no wrestling ability? Let's not forget who your icon is. Kelly has been around for over 5 years and ever since she started to actually wrestle in 2007, the crowds never seemed to stop cheering for her. Beth was never that over, Gail was never that over, nobody since Trish and Lita were. Beauty can't be measured, it's all in the eye of the beholder. You can't blame WWE for how they abide to whom the fans want to invest in. Read my other blog for a better understanding.

I'm not asking for you to respect my opinions, but for the good of the Knockouts Division, Gail should have never been signed last year unless she would agree to work hard and put others over, which I have yet to read about.
    Updated 05-21-2012 at 12:13 PM by OneTimePosterShorry
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.