Blog Comments

  1. OneTimePosterShorry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    -The tweet about Kharma is exactly what it says, she misses working with her, that's about it. It was a great rivalry and it sure won't be Angel's last great rivalry. It was hardly a hint at a move to the 'E.
    -Flair isn't confirmed to be going to the 'E. even if he were I doubt Angel is just going to follow where he goes. And as for facing his daughter, Angel would most likely debut straight to the main roster or spend just a few months in FCW whereas Ashley will be there for a few years.
    -As with any job you are going to have coworkers you don't get along with. It may be a contributing factor to her leaving if Melina were in fact coming to TNA but not really a reason for her to go to the 'E, given the opportunity to go there I'm sure she would have regardless of Melina's presence.
    -Leaving any job you would have well wishes from colleagues. The last part so far from Rosita is the only thing relevant to your point. That does give an indication that she may go to the 'E.
    - why would it not be amicable? She has a long tenure with the company and has served them well. If she chose to leave they would let her as a thank you for her years of service. They had nothing for her lately as we can see they have a wealth of talent in the division. She has accomplished everything in TNA so she wouldn't be so upset about the fact that she wouldn't be getting a shot. And it makes sense that she would want to take on a new challenge elsewhere.
    -absolutely no clue where you were going with this one. There are many women to have held the title, not sure where your 'strong' indication came from
    Not saying it was a hint. Well yeah I pretty much did. Seems like there are more women in the WWE than in TNA right now that she would believe she can work well with. Not only Kharma but a few women she's been in development with like Beth and Natalya, although she probably only talks to them personally.

    I never said Flair was going to go back to the WWE and I don't see what would change anything whether he would or not. He hardly did anything to make TNA better.

    Melina needed to get released bad and I wouldn't be surprised if she'll sign with TNA some time soon because she is, believe it or not, good friends with Gail Kim.

    Sorry. I seems like TNA knows why she left and where she wants to go next. Matt Morgan said he's strongly interested in going back to WWE but no one but himself has hinted at it. In regards to Rosita saying she can't work with her anymore that would mean she's been in talks with WWE, which is highly unlikely now because of the lawsuit, or she's retiring from wrestling, which is highly unlikely now because she's accepting bookings.

    They sign too many people to be honest. I would have rather kept her and used her rather than have Gail hog the spotlight all year and sign Taeler Hendrix who is still somewhat green. Now that I think about it maybe she's the 2nd wrestler to be inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame, and that's fine because what happens in Vegas...

    Strong coincidence. Why would last week be the week Tara gives Brookamacher that speech?
    Updated 07-09-2012 at 11:57 AM by OneTimePosterShorry
  2. Y2JLionsault's Avatar
    -The tweet about Kharma is exactly what it says, she misses working with her, that's about it. It was a great rivalry and it sure won't be Angel's last great rivalry. It was hardly a hint at a move to the 'E.
    -Flair isn't confirmed to be going to the 'E. even if he were I doubt Angel is just going to follow where he goes. And as for facing his daughter, Angel would most likely debut straight to the main roster or spend just a few months in FCW whereas Ashley will be there for a few years.
    -As with any job you are going to have coworkers you don't get along with. It may be a contributing factor to her leaving if Melina were in fact coming to TNA but not really a reason for her to go to the 'E, given the opportunity to go there I'm sure she would have regardless of Melina's presence.
    -Leaving any job you would have well wishes from colleagues. The last part so far from Rosita is the only thing relevant to your point. That does give an indication that she may go to the 'E.
    - why would it not be amicable? She has a long tenure with the company and has served them well. If she chose to leave they would let her as a thank you for her years of service. They had nothing for her lately as we can see they have a wealth of talent in the division. She has accomplished everything in TNA so she wouldn't be so upset about the fact that she wouldn't be getting a shot. And it makes sense that she would want to take on a new challenge elsewhere.
    -absolutely no clue where you were going with this one. There are many women to have held the title, not sure where your 'strong' indication came from
  3. OneTimePosterShorry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    OneTimePosterShorry: Why you being a dick in your responses to everyone? Just have a casual debate.
    I don't find anything I have written so far being a problem of mine. One guy discusses a topic that I never even brought up, and the other says he goes to kiss his wife instead of watch Divas matches which really doesn't prove any point of his.

    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I fail to see how 1) my comment is irrelevant, and 2) how off topic my argument is.

    But, since you're the WWE insider who knows everything about the business, I'll gracefully bow out of this one. I'd get a much more compelling argument from a wall.
    Alright then.

    This post was only to speculate on possible reasons why Angel would quit TNA and have an interest in the WWE, since it's still unknown outside of the Impact Zone as to why she did. Nowhere in it have I mentioned the way the Divas get booked. Would you be interested in Bleacher Report? They make several negative Divas articles a day.
    Updated 07-08-2012 at 03:19 PM by OneTimePosterShorry
  4. DK Wrestling Savior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.

    But regardless of how off-topic your argument is, I'll be willing to respond that the Divas have very little drawing power which they require in order to be marketed more on TV. The crowds are always quiet and bored and the viewership goes down during Divas matches. WWE doesn't want to see these results as they are undeserving of the bigger privileges you oblivious fans endlessly clamor for.

    Using wrestlers all depend on how well they're received by fans and viewers. Talent doesn't mean much if you can't even use it to impress your audiences, just ask Tamina Snuka. They're not going to put spotlights on certain wrestlers if they know that no one's going to cheer for them.

    The fact of the matter is, WWE is surely frustrated with all the women whom they've tried to build from the ground up walk out on them. Signing her would be a good move for WWE, since her life is all about wrestling, has a positive attitude, no commitment issues, and has several friends, male and female, in the WWE already that she would continue to get along with.

    Years ago, I believed WWE signing Angel would be like trying to make Hell freeze over. Angel has been a loyal devotee to TNA, however, she has been making very little money, left off many shows, and can't afford to pay her medical bills every time she gets hurt. Which ever reasons she had for her departure, the obvious idea is that she didn't want to be there anymore, even though she could still wrestle in the independent leagues. And of course, if she were to get into another career, why would she be keeping it a secret? Like every WWE Superstar, Angel would be on tour, get funded well, and be medically insured, not to mention potentially gain much more fanfare in a mainstream company.

    Whether she would be used right or not would all come down to how appealing she would be. She could do her job to the best of her abilities and the demand for her from the fans could be very high or not at all.

    You're welcome. *smug*
    I fail to see how 1) my comment is irrelevant, and 2) how off topic my argument is.

    But, since you're the WWE insider who knows everything about the business, I'll gracefully bow out of this one. I'd get a much more compelling argument from a wall.
  5. akbar's Avatar
    OneTimePosterShorry: Why you being a dick in your responses to everyone? Just have a casual debate.
    Updated 07-08-2012 at 11:15 AM by OneTimePosterShorry
  6. OneTimePosterShorry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman101
    Honestly Shorry, be smug all you want.. But the honesty of it all is youve never been to a live wwe show have you? If you have you never took 2 seconds to realize that the big main event is always seperated from the previous match by women wrestlers. Why? Because the WWE is sexist, and they know before the main event, everyone needs that last 5 minutes to go get popcorn and another drink.
    That's more of a consumer's decision. Just like consumers can decide to bring down their ratings and let WWE know that Divas aren't what they want to see.
  7. OneTimePosterShorry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman101
    PS Im not coming back to check your lame blog, so go ahead n be mad all you want. Your wrong, and well, I wont know whatever curse or hoodoovoodoo cockadookie you send my way, and quite frankly, I think you smell like onions; and by replying to my truths vs your not triuths, just proves you smell like onions.
    So help me understand this, you're calling me mad?
    Updated 07-08-2012 at 09:01 AM by OneTimePosterShorry
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.