Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    Sure, we will do a comparison. When I say "wrestle" I refer to the ability the women like Trish or Lita or Victoria had. So here are the ones in my opinion, who don't have that ability.

Kelly Kelly
    Eve
    Aksana
    Tamina
    Alicia Fox

The ones who can wrestle
    Beth
    Natalya
    Layla

Ones who I haven't seen wrestle to be able to judge
    AJ
    Kaitlyn

So in comparison to those who I would consider able to wrestle a decent match to those who can't, that is a percentage of 63%, so I was a little off. regardless of those who can or can't wrestle, the Diva's division is no longer a focal point or even a center piece of the WWE. So why take a women wrestler, arguably who would be the best out of all of the ones I previously mentioned, and stick her in a division that has already sunk? Wouldn't it be better to stick her in a company that actually gives their women's division a time to shine on their show...TNA. That's just one mans opinion tho
    Yes. Well you're saying they need to be total experts at wrestling for them to count as wrestlers? I disagree. If she goes over, she'll dominate them. If she puts opponents over, she'd have to make them look good.

I highly doubt WWE is to blame for the dumb state of the Diva's division. For months I've had the strong belief that it's the repel in ratings and the very little fan interest that keep WWE from approaching it more.

I say she'll be back sooner or later. I highly doubt she'll go back to TNA. One, they don't give ALL the women time to shine. You got one 2 hour program a week and most of those women only earn in the three digit area, so if you don't appear for two months, you make nothing in two months. Two, Kharma did not leave on very good terms with TNA, not only was she mad about the low pay but she was mistreated by Bubba the Love Sponge, Hogan's pal. You can learn more about it here:

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/9/...ment-of-talent
    Updated 07-19-2012 at 08:50 PM by OneTimePosterShorry
    She seemed to be filled with drama and needy-ness as soon as she entered the door. I mean who just signs with the biggest wrestling promotion then gets pregnant? That just shows where here priorities lay. I feel she should have been more careful.

I think she wanted main event type slack given to her and her personal issues over her professional ones when she had not even done anything in the WWE yet to gain such pull.

She did it to herself and now the diva's division will suffer if she is really fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    Alright then, everyone. Think whatever you want, just presenting you with several contradictions.

Bearkg88, care to name me all of them that can't wrestle? 80% is a bold opinion there.
    Sure, we will do a comparison. When I say "wrestle" I refer to the ability the women like Trish or Lita or Victoria had. So here are the ones in my opinion, who don't have that ability.

Kelly Kelly
    Eve
    Aksana
    Tamina
    Alicia Fox

The ones who can wrestle
    Beth
    Natalya
    Layla

Ones who I haven't seen wrestle to be able to judge
    AJ
    Kaitlyn

So in comparison to those who I would consider able to wrestle a decent match to those who can't, that is a percentage of 63%, so I was a little off. regardless of those who can or can't wrestle, the Diva's division is no longer a focal point or even a center piece of the WWE. So why take a women wrestler, arguably who would be the best out of all of the ones I previously mentioned, and stick her in a division that has already sunk? Wouldn't it be better to stick her in a company that actually gives their women's division a time to shine on their show...TNA. That's just one mans opinion tho
    Updated 07-19-2012 at 05:10 PM by OneTimePosterShorry
    Alright then, everyone. Think whatever you want, just presenting you with several contradictions.

Bearkg88, care to name me all of them that can't wrestle? 80% is a bold opinion there.
    Very well written blog, but imo, you are wrong. Kharma is gone. Because of the events in her career in the WWE, she is neither an asset, in which it hurts WWE losing her, nor is she an embarrassment. Simply put, she isn't needed. Why bring in someone who can wrestler, to be with women who 80% of them cant
    Kharma hasn't achieved anything in WWE. Succes until maternity leave? She made her debut 1 may, left 23 may. That's not even long enough for us, the IWC, to become bored and spit her out, which says a lot.

I can't care less if she leaves: I hope she goes somewhere were she can do stuff. WWE has nothing for her, they can't pit her against AJ/Layla and make it look convincing. And we don't need another squash-monster, I'm sick of Brodus/Ryback as it is.
    Dude, she's gone. You're reading into nothing.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.