Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ArkhosBlack
    Nah. He Draws A LOT of Money to WWE. They have no interest of putting him out of the Greatest Event of All.
    Well he's definitely not facing Cena. They called it "Once In A Lifetime" for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    I left the Rock out because there are rumors going around that he may not be at Wrestlemania afterall; that's why he's competing at the Rumble instead.
    Nah. He Draws A LOT of Money to WWE. They have no interest of putting him out of the Greatest Event of All.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhosBlack
    Well. But Things are not heading This Way. Some Rumors are Spread that 'Taker Chooses who he will Wrestle at 'Mania. And I Doubt That He Chooses Y2J.
    It's Like... Rock WILL Have a Match at the Rumble. So He Wins, Hold The Title 'Till 'Mania, And Loses it To ... Hmmm. Cena? (Yeah. Cena.)

Coming Rock vs. Cena II, Lesnar Goes Without a Match. And WWE Will Build Him. And I Think He will Win against HHH at Summerslam.
    So, We Got a Superstar with some Heat. And a Legend Without a Match. I'd Say: 'Taker vs. Lesnar.

That's What I Think. Oh. And Rumors Go as Stone Cold Is Going To return for a Match against CM Punk. So We got Punk vs. Austin.
    Three Matches that are possible Right Now.

And Another Interesting Point, is That Miz will Not Lose at 'Mania. You See. Last Three or Four Appearances, He Hasn't Lost There. Maybe WWE Is Building another Streak?
    WWE Knows That The Streak is One of the Reasons that They have Fans. I Think That When 'Taker Retires, We'll be seeing another Streak Gimmick. Who Knows? And Miz can Handle the Pressure.

That's What I Think.
    I left the Rock out because there are rumors going around that he may not be at Wrestlemania afterall; that's why he's competing at the Rumble instead.
    Well. But Things are not heading This Way. Some Rumors are Spread that 'Taker Chooses who he will Wrestle at 'Mania. And I Doubt That He Chooses Y2J.
    It's Like... Rock WILL Have a Match at the Rumble. So He Wins, Hold The Title 'Till 'Mania, And Loses it To ... Hmmm. Cena? (Yeah. Cena.)

Coming Rock vs. Cena II, Lesnar Goes Without a Match. And WWE Will Build Him. And I Think He will Win against HHH at Summerslam.
    So, We Got a Superstar with some Heat. And a Legend Without a Match. I'd Say: 'Taker vs. Lesnar.

That's What I Think. Oh. And Rumors Go as Stone Cold Is Going To return for a Match against CM Punk. So We got Punk vs. Austin.
    Three Matches that are possible Right Now.

And Another Interesting Point, is That Miz will Not Lose at 'Mania. You See. Last Three or Four Appearances, He Hasn't Lost There. Maybe WWE Is Building another Streak?
    WWE Knows That The Streak is One of the Reasons that They have Fans. I Think That When 'Taker Retires, We'll be seeing another Streak Gimmick. Who Knows? And Miz can Handle the Pressure.

That's What I Think.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96
    Yes to

Ambrose on card, and facing off for title against a big name
    Y2J vs. Taker
    Ziggler and Barrett in a WHC match at Mania
    Diva's Scramble Match- Adds excitement to the Divas divison

No to

Any celebrity appearing at Mania to compete
    Having the NXT Championship match go just 6 mins- 10 mins at least, cut out Divas tag match
    Having Taker-Jericho go near 50 minutes! 30 at the most, add some time to Tag Match (which I would make a MITB match)
    Having Sandow, Rhodes Sheamus in a pointless tag match. MITB has to be here since its a dream card!
    Ryder in the WHC match- I dont wanna see it, nor should I see it

Overall, good card with spurts of greatness in it, but to waste talent like Sandow and Rhodes in a pointless match is criminal! Nice blog though!
    I know though. Not much we can do with 8 matches. But I never said it was a "dream card". Pre show matches are supposed to be short because they want as much time as they have to pitch the actual PPV to you.

Now that I think about it many of these matches are TOO long.
    Updated 07-28-2012 at 05:45 PM by OneTimePosterShorry
    Yes to

Ambrose on card, and facing off for title against a big name
    Y2J vs. Taker
    Ziggler and Barrett in a WHC match at Mania
    Diva's Scramble Match- Adds excitement to the Divas divison

No to

Any celebrity appearing at Mania to compete
    Having the NXT Championship match go just 6 mins- 10 mins at least, cut out Divas tag match
    Having Taker-Jericho go near 50 minutes! 30 at the most, add some time to Tag Match (which I would make a MITB match)
    Having Sandow, Rhodes Sheamus in a pointless tag match. MITB has to be here since its a dream card!
    Ryder in the WHC match- I dont wanna see it, nor should I see it

Overall, good card with spurts of greatness in it, but to waste talent like Sandow and Rhodes in a pointless match is criminal! Nice blog though!
    Hey why not have Kharma show up to destroy AJ and DB wedding...destroy AJ and DB and declare if she ain't happy noone can be happy!
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.