View RSS Feed

OneTimePosterShorry

1. My Wrestlemania 29 card

4328e398013c5794a684200a8b5d9e27.jpg​
    My Wrestlemania 29 Card Predictions

I am indeed aware that we haven't even gotten to the halfway point of the WWE season yet with Summerslam still coming up, but it doesn't seem like it hurts to see what the WWE will shape up to be several months from now. This card features ten matches with eight of them being part of the main show. I'm really

Updated 07-28-2012 at 05:22 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. 8 Reasons Why You Should Expect Kharma This Monday

The Timing

Word had it that Kharma said she was going to appear at RAW 1000, as she told a fansite, which later had to remove the report. So if she knew her set return date and openly told people about it, then it doesn't add up to it being her decision to leave because "creative has nothing for her".

Let's see:

Episode 996.
    Kharma training to ...

Updated 07-19-2012 at 08:55 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 6 things that tell me Angel Williams wants the WWE

Let me say this first and foremost, I do not have a obsession with Angel going WWE-bound, nor would I be super excited if she did. However, I can't help but notice there are some little hints and clues left by her and other people that could indicate that the WWE would be her next goal. I'm not saying that I'm being correct or anything, they look very strange and coincidental. Let me explain them ...

Updated 07-07-2012 at 12:14 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.