Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by samisevil777
    The divas are not over because the divas are. Why are not over? Lack of TV time,character development and the wow factor to their matches.Solutions are simple more character development, give the fans a reason to hate the heel and cheer the face.
    Wow, you sure read the blog.
    The divas are not over because the divas are. Why are not over? Lack of TV time,character development and the wow factor to their matches.Solutions are simple more character development, give the fans a reason to hate the heel and cheer the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega
    Well yhey don't necessarliy have to fight with men. Kharma came along and just plowed through all the divas and was over without trying. The divas need to be portrayed as strong tough women, not flimsy, ditsy divas. The women in TNA don't fight men but it's obvious they can hold their own.
    They're tough. Kaitlyn, Natalya, Tamina, & Aksana are strong ladies that have several moves that demonstrate their strength. AJ, Alicia, & Naomi are more stylish when it comes to moves.

Oh you do know that most of those KOs used to come from WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTimePosterShorry
    Well this is 2013, where man on woman violence is intolerable.
    Well yhey don't necessarliy have to fight with men. Kharma came along and just plowed through all the divas and was over without trying. The divas need to be portrayed as strong tough women, not flimsy, ditsy divas. The women in TNA don't fight men but it's obvious they can hold their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOmega
    I think the issue in the division might be that all of the girls are inequatable to the men. Chyna, Lita, and Trish all had matches against men (some of which they wom) and they were the most over girls in the company. Beth Pheonix was over for a bit because she did the same thing, but then she started jobbing which is why people stopped caring about her. I think everyone can see how talented Natalya is, but she's in the wrong time. The division needs to showcase women that don't take crap and can go toe to toe with the men, or at least have the balls to try. Almost all of the girls look weak. AJ at least got in the ring and got in verbal confrontations with men. It's why people like her as well. The divas need to get tougher and more aggressive if people are going to get back into them. The matches appear as nothing more than catfights because, well, that's how they're portrayed. At least at TNA, I can see Tara fighting some of the guys. Some of us say that the KO division is on the downward spiral because of the loss of great talent... who could work with the men. Traci Brooks, Awesome Kong, etc. I think one of the reasons why women's wrestling was so great was because the talent was perceived to be worth it. They aren't now, especially in the WWE.
    Well this is 2013, where man on woman violence is intolerable.
    I think the issue in the division might be that all of the girls are inequatable to the men. Chyna, Lita, and Trish all had matches against men (some of which they wom) and they were the most over girls in the company. Beth Pheonix was over for a bit because she did the same thing, but then she started jobbing which is why people stopped caring about her. I think everyone can see how talented Natalya is, but she's in the wrong time. The division needs to showcase women that don't take crap and can go toe to toe with the men, or at least have the balls to try. Almost all of the girls look weak. AJ at least got in the ring and got in verbal confrontations with men. It's why people like her as well. The divas need to get tougher and more aggressive if people are going to get back into them. The matches appear as nothing more than catfights because, well, that's how they're portrayed. At least at TNA, I can see Tara fighting some of the guys. Some of us say that the KO division is on the downward spiral because of the loss of great talent... who could work with the men. Traci Brooks, Awesome Kong, etc. I think one of the reasons why women's wrestling was so great was because the talent was perceived to be worth it. They aren't now, especially in the WWE.
    The fact that people still talk about the Division and still acknowledge even if they want to make changes to it or do away it. Either way, people still talk about womens wrestling and for that fact it should stay. All of the women are talented and people enjoy watching them compete. Its hard to focus on one specific area but the division is getting a lot better. WWE is striving to do what they can as they are making a diva search and already signed numerous women on nxt. So its not like the division is being ignored. People just need to stop complaining.
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.