Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    I like the idea, but I think you have over done it. A lot of people don't even watch NXT. I would just bring back ECW, then to do everything you added.
    As i said i know alot of people don't watch it but WWE are still spending money on producing it each week so why not make changes to make it more interesting and try and gain some fans for the show. Personally i see no point in bringing back ECW. The shows been retired twice and theres nothing extreme about this concept. Its still all about finding the next breakout star so NXT makes alot more sense.
    I like the idea, but I think you have over done it. A lot of people don't even watch NXT. I would just bring back ECW, then to do everything you added.
    Thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendaryIcon
    If they do this, then they need to eliminate Superstars as a show. There would be no point in continuing to have the other under carders show. As it stands, your list only has about half of what the main shows currently have on their roster which I agree should be reduced by about 6 wrestlers per show. Which has pretty much been accomplished by removing them from the main rosters, but there needs to be another 7 guys on this roster to make things work in a way that doesn't become monotonous.

Also, if they introduce the NXT Championship they need to make it so it's never defended against talent on the upper two shows. (Maybe it can be with the consequence of going to NXT?) Beyond that if they did make their own brand out of this, how about resurrecting the Cruiserweight Title for this show specifically?
    Yeah i meant to mention getting rid of the show Superstars as like you said it would become pointless. The roster would also contain alot of developmental talent from FCW and any new signings WWE make so i think a good size roster could be made from that. As far as the Cruiserweight Championship goes, i did consider making that the main championship on the show but i didn't want to limit the show to just cruiserweights. Though cruiserweights would make up a hefty chunk of the action, i would still want the option of recruiting bigger guys from developmental and guys like Riley and Young wouldn't qualify for a shot at the cruiserweight title.

Also the NXT Championship would be exclusively for NXT. The champion would gain the right to perform on Raw and Smackdown but he would still appear on NXT to defend his title. Only members of the NXT roster would have the chance to challenge for the NXT Championship.
    If they do this, then they need to eliminate Superstars as a show. There would be no point in continuing to have the other under carders show. As it stands, your list only has about half of what the main shows currently have on their roster which I agree should be reduced by about 6 wrestlers per show. Which has pretty much been accomplished by removing them from the main rosters, but there needs to be another 7 guys on this roster to make things work in a way that doesn't become monotonous.

Also, if they introduce the NXT Championship they need to make it so it's never defended against talent on the upper two shows. (Maybe it can be with the consequence of going to NXT?) Beyond that if they did make their own brand out of this, how about resurrecting the Cruiserweight Title for this show specifically?
    I would love to see NXT take this route. having said that I haven't watched it since season 1 as it became too unbearable. I have to say I would never have predicted Wade Barrett's success and watching that first episode of NXT did draw my attention toward the indy scene, which I'd always neglected, so some good done there!
    This would be a great idea to make NXT really stand out. Nice ideas there!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.