Blog Comments

Great blog.
    I'd go with most of your scoring.

Storm is a little obvious, although it would give a great finale to their feud.

AJ, RVD and Angle don't need it, and I think are fine with current positions as the 'ones to beat'.

Magnus and Joe had makings of great Tag Team, and Magnus could do with a good feud against a top TNA mainstay.

Pope, I have seen too little of to have much of an opinion of in the ring. Good look, and I think gives a very different dynamic, though, so hope he stays in contention.

I actually though that Hardy was stoned for a few moments at the start, but (probably) was fine. However, still have that fear that he will reduce another PPV to tatters.

Mr Anderson - overrated and sloppy. Plays the tweener well, but others would hold the title better.

Daniliels is tough unlikely IMO. I'd prefer him to be in the X-Div, as seeing him against Magnus was like seeing a 12 year old trying to beat up a 20 year old.

Robbie E: can only see him here so that we have a 'shock' swap for big Rob due to injury, etc. Or, I have a horrible feeling, he loses a stipulation match to Bischov jnr for his place in BFG...
    To be honest, i dont think james storm should be in it, it just seems too obvious that he'll win it, they shouldve had him feuding with roode while its going on and i think its stupid having aries fighting roode, wouldve liked to have seen him have feud with samoa joe, without aries and joe being in bfg, whats gonna happen to x division?? not that i like him but i was surprised to see that crimson wasnt in it.
    The only reason i can guess robbie e is in it is to lose. Maybe someone gets hurt and adouble gets in????????? that would be cool ( don't want anyone to get really hurt thought)
    There was a story set up last year with Joe racking up points at the end to pull out a win so he has a good chance. If Aries wins the title and Joe wins the series then they set up Joe vs Aries 2. The Pope could have a surprise comeback, Magnus is really popular in India, England and Mexico and those are big TNA markets right now, and Storm is the obvious choice.
    So lame knowing who the winner will be so early......
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW
    AUSTIN ARIES! CLAP CLAP! AUSTIN ARIES! CLAP CLAP
    The guy has a bright future, but it would be a bad move to have him in the mainevent of BFG.
    AUSTIN ARIES! CLAP CLAP! AUSTIN ARIES! CLAP CLAP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.