View RSS Feed

Darkside Ron Garvin

1. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

2) Bring back HONOR to my championships.

As I sit here and think about how to bring honor to my championships, all I can think of is 18 seconds. The World Heavyweight Championship match at this year’s WrestleMania. This very match was the OPENING match for WM 29. Forget the story lines that the writers were concerned about. Forget creating a sense of automatic investment into the Pay ...
  2. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

1) Build superstars of the future; don’t make them over night.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!This simple statement was the spark needed to ignite a fuse. The fuse burned, not too slow and not too fast. Austin may have won the King of the Ring, but they weren’t pushing him to the stars. The fans were adding the fuel to the fire. Much like the suspense you feel waiting ...
  3. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

Well, I have thought this through and decided to re-launch my blog. Everyone gets a mulligan, right? This time I am going to put it into an actual blog format, rather than write a chapter of a book. As my last blog showed, I am a fan of the wrestling industry and have been so since I was young. Much like many of you, I have been witness to multiple “Eras” of the industry. Even though several ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.