View RSS Feed

User News

Post your wrestling news, rumors, photos, and videos. If you are posting rumors, please have some thing to back it up.

1. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

4) I want to see less “Show” and more “Action Packed Event!”

I asked a question in my last blog. When was the last time you felt that you had just seen wrestling history on a Monday Night RAW? That was a trick question. The prelude to that question clearly states that Raw is disqualified. Raw is not a wrestling program. I will elaborate on this in section 10 but where the ...
  2. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

3) Give me something worth coming back to see next week

In the late 1990s, I saw a wrestling event that will forever be burned in my brain. On a typical episode of Nitro, the usual bland BS was happening during the overrun. The nWo Army was in the ring, squashing everything (including the company) in their path, when the camera cut quickly. It did not cut to the entrance ramp, ...
  3. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

2) Bring back HONOR to my championships.

As I sit here and think about how to bring honor to my championships, all I can think of is 18 seconds. The World Heavyweight Championship match at this year’s WrestleMania. This very match was the OPENING match for WM 29. Forget the story lines that the writers were concerned about. Forget creating a sense of automatic investment into the Pay ...
  4. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

1) Build superstars of the future; don’t make them over night.
    Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!This simple statement was the spark needed to ignite a fuse. The fuse burned, not too slow and not too fast. Austin may have won the King of the Ring, but they weren’t pushing him to the stars. The fans were adding the fuel to the fire. Much like the suspense you feel waiting for the ...
  5. How to Regain a Loyal Fan

Well, I have thought this through and decided to re-launch my blog. Everyone gets a mulligan, right? This time I am going to put it into an actual blog format, rather than write a chapter of a book. As my last blog showed, I am a fan of the wrestling industry and have been so since I was young. Much like many of you, I have been witness to multiple “Eras” of the industry. Even though several “eras” ...
  6. How to regain a loyal fan

Seeing as how this is the first time I have blogged about ANYTHING, I figured I would make my first blog about something I have been passionate about for years. I am a loyal fan to the Wrestling Industry. I depict my view this way because I am not simply about wrestling from the view of living in the past eras, nor do I agree with calling things “brands”. I simply enjoy wrestling. From the first ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.