Blog Comments

@sahu that's a bummer man. But roh has a great online website where you can sign up for free I might add and watch their shows when they are put on the website. The tv show has great wrestling and it beats out wwe for me. I still love wwe though.
    ThanX bro...I'll try that way out!!!
    @itchypanda I have heard about the deal. I haven't really gotten into Dragon gate USA but I guess now is a great time to start. That deal is awesome.

@sahu that's a bummer man. But roh has a great online website where you can sign up for free I might add and watch their shows when they are put on the website. The tv show has great wrestling and it beats out wwe for me. I still love wwe though.

@the phantom menace I hope they do get a better deal but until then I'll watch the shows online.you missed an awesome show dude. And yea I also hope to see you at the next Philly show
    I too recently fell in love with the ROH product & desperately hope they get a better tv deal cause I live in Philly as well & would love to see more of this great company. I wish I could have seen Jay & Davey's match(I know it was awesome). I buy the DVD's & have been totally impressed with what I've seen. Hope to see you at the next show, in Philly.
    Unfortunately I can't have these indies..so have to suffice with what ever WWE n TNA is giving...n now thanks to RKK we got 3rd promotion to look forward!!
    I'm glad you support independent wrestling and WWE. There's room in our hearts for all of them. I live in Southern California, so PWG is a staple in my diet and my favorite organization because they basically book the all-stars of the indy world. Thanks for the blog. Btw, if you want to explore more independents, Dragon Gate USA is running a $1.99 iPPV on http://www.wwnlive.com on March 30th. They are willing to lose money just to pick up new viewers. They have an amazing line-up. Please check them out.
    Updated 02-27-2012 at 12:59 AM by Itchypanda

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.