View RSS Feed

shadoweffect

1. The ShadowEffect: A blog on ROH...

Hey guys, it's me Zach again. I have written a blog in awhile. But I want to thank everyone for reading the two blogs that I have posted. I've been really busy with school and life in general. Hetic life, but it hasn't kept me from watching wrestling. Especially Ring of Honor. I have been watching WWE and I want to commend them for giving us CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan on PPV. It was a fantastic match ...
  2. The Shadow Effect: Greatest Wrestlemania Matches

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name again is Zachary Morales and I will be your humble host for this blog post. I want to thank everyone who read my first blog and if you haven't yet, I would suggest reading it. But if you don't, thats ok. Anyway, before we get on to why I'm here I want to talk about Raw last Monday. I thought it was a great show and the highlights for me were the beginning ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Shadow Effect: My first Ring of Honor Show

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name is Zachary Morales and I will be your host for this blog post. Let me introduce myself first before we get to why I'm writing today. I have been watching wrestling for about 15 years. I am now 18 years old. As you can tell I've been watching since I was pretty young. Wrestling to me is an escape. I like most of you want, wrestling to come back to the ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.