View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Best moment at every single Survivor Series!!

What is one of the best ways to hype up this years Survivor Series? Talk about its rich history over the years naming off the best moment from every single Survivor Series. Based on my opinion of course.....reminder:10 best moments in the history of Survivor Series will be posted some time before Survivor Series.

87.Bam Bam's last ditch effort-You along with myself probably figured when ...

Updated 11-12-2012 at 04:38 PM by TheGreatOne (bold 02)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29

Saving the best moments in Survivor Series history closer to the ppv. Idea just run through my head, thought I should blog about it and see what others think. I personally think it would be better for Rey Mysterio to be the one to say face because all the merch he has and the respect of the fans. Sin Cara is no where near the support of the fans that Rey has. Even the adult fans would pick Mysterio ...
  3. Worst moments in Survivor Series history!!

The final of the big 4 ppv moments is finally here. I've done the Royal Rumble, Wreslemania, and Summerslam. Now it is time to put the lists for Survivor Series. With all great ppvs including Wrestlemania, they have their share of bad moments. Here is my list for the top 10 worst moments in history of Survivor Series to help hype up the ppv:

10.HBK's trainer beatdown 96-Jose Lothario ...
  4. Biggest moments in the history of TNA Bound For Glory!!

A ppv that stands out in everyones mind among all others: Bound For Glory. No TNA ppv compares to it. Bound For Glory is TNA's Wrestlemania ppv event. The ppv began in October of 2005. Best ppv overall when you talk about up and down card: I'd probably say 2007 had the best. In any case, to provide hype to Bound For Glory of this years, decided to create a biggest moments list. This is my opinion, ...
  5. The best cage matches of all-time!!

What are Steel Cage matches meant for? Some believe it is designed for the heel to lose, some say it is to settle or end a fued, and others can say it was designed to create memories that will last a lifetime. That is the point of this blog. Looking back at the history of the Steel Cage that really doesn't get the love it deserves anymore since they designed the hell in a cell and the chamber. A lot ...

Updated 10-03-2012 at 09:46 PM by TheGreatOne (underline)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Booking Ryback to the top of the WWE

Here is how I'd book Ryback to the top of the WWE: PPVs underlines w/opponents in bold along with championship type.

HIAC beats Miz for the IC title.
    Survivor Series: Championship scramble-defeats Miz vs Otunga vs Brodus Clay vs Kofi....title changes throughout the match w/champion given the last entry in the championship scramble. Comes in and dominates holds the belt in the air ...

Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:21 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Sting's 10 biggest moments in TNA

I have been a bit harsh towards a child favorite of mine: Sting recently on the forums. Have felt bad about which is why I decided to make a blog dedicated to Sting's TNA career focusing on his 10 biggest moments in TNA. That along with the fact, he is getting inducted into TNA's HOF in October. This is a perfect scenario along with th timing of this blog.

10.Sting takes back control ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 06:22 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Jericho isn't in the same league as Austin or Rock!!

Why do I make this blog? Well, my 2 favorite superstars of all-time is Rock and Austin. Some people actually believe Jericho is in the league of Rock and Austin which I believe is a joke. I made posts on forums where I named Jericho over-rated just because of it. No chance Jericho is in their league. Points used against me is he beat them both on the same night. Who gives a crap? That doesn't make ...
  9. 10 best rivalrys in the last 5 years

I'm going to go ahead and include 2007 since 2012 isn't over yet. What makes you want to see wrestling matches? Besides gimmick matches of course it is rivalry's. Rivalry's is why you want to see a tag team or 2 wrestlers go at it. Great rivalry to me is memorable. The promos leading up to their matches make it even more intriguing. The ones I have in my list is the ones I always looked forward to ...
  10. Worst Moments in TNA Bound For Glory

For those who don't watch TNA, (BFG) Bound For Glory is the biggest event for TNA. Basically stating it is there Wrestlemania. Obviously not claiming it is better than Wrestlemania by any means, but to give it some hype leading up to the ppv that comes in October, I'll be making some blogs of the best and worst moments in the ppvs history. Obviously, every ppv including Wrestlemania and Bound For ...

Updated 09-06-2012 at 04:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.