View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Top 10 non-Royal Rumble matches in history

The Royal Rumble match has overshadowed the undercard that has put on spectacular bouts over the years. It is time to list the top 10 matches in the undercard aka the 10 best non-Royal Rumble matches in history:

10.Yokozuna vs Undertaker casket WWF title(1994)-I'd say Taker losing this match and the moment afterwards will end up when his career is over still a top 10 moment in the history ...
  2. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble matches ever!!

The most anticipated match WWE produces yearly is the Royal Rumble match. It provides meaning to the winner. Since 1993, the Royal Rumble match winner would than go on to face the world champion in the main event of Wrestlemania. Which is why I created this blog? To give love to the match everyone looks forward to year in and year out. By providing love, I will be providing some hate as well with ...
  3. Best moment @ each Royal Rumble

I decided to do a 2nd blog dedicating it to the moments that didn't happen during the Rumble match. Rumble match has basically overshadowed the rest of the show. It is now time to give love to these moments that didn't happen during the Rumble match. Here is in my opinion the best moments:

88.Dino Bravo's record-Dino Bravo was going for a record in weight lifting. I think it was 715 pounds ...

Updated 01-07-2013 at 09:26 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Best moment in every single Rumble match!!

The Royal Rumble match has had so many great moments over the years that it had to have its own dedicated blog by me to give it justice. When you think of the Royal Rumble you think of that match. I will be doing a 2nd blog giving love to the other great moments that happened on the show not involving the Royal Rumble match. Best moment in every single Rumble match:

88:Hacksaw eliminates ...
  5. Booking Royal Rumble 2013 + THE BEST RUMBLE MATCH

Preshow match: Tag titles: (C)Rhodes-Scholars vs Team Hell No!-Got them losing on 1st Raw of 2013. Get their rematch at the Royal Rumble. Team Hell No unfortunately failed to retain those belts. Rhodes-Scholars retain!!

US title: (C)Antonio Cesaro vs ???-Since Cesaro isn't getting the heat he wants. How about if he defeats a returning vet coming off an injury in a surprise return at the ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 03:41 PM by TheGreatOne (*surprise entrants)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE, TNA, and ROH Slammy awards!!

I decided before WWE even announced the return of the Slammy's that I would be giving away my slammy's this year. I'm not going to give you some of the garbage categories such as #, LOL, among others. Just to the point of giving praise where it is due. This isn't just for WWE. This Slammy awards blog is giving out awards to all 3 companies: ROH, TNA, and WWE. Note: The one named 1st got the award ...
  7. The story and matches that define TLC

TLC: Tables, Ladders, and chairs, Oh my!! That is the way Mick Foley announced the first ever TLC match in WWF. He was the commissioner at the time. Basically like what a GM is now, but just a different title. The first TLC match orginally happened in 2000. Why is it called tables, ladders, and chairs? I'll get to that, but I'd like to start out by giving you the steps toward the first TLC match. ...
  8. Who is Mr.Survivor Series?

What better to end the month of November than to name Mr.Survivor Series? We have Mr.Wrestlemania(HBK), Mr.Summerslam(Bret Hart), and now we are going to have Mr.Survivor Series. I made a list of the top 5 based on accomplishments at the event. Who is Mr.Survivor Series?

5.Big Show-Survivor Series is Big Show's most successful ppv of the big 4. Don't know how anyone can argue that. He ...

Updated 12-01-2012 at 03:08 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. How, why, and the effects of the Montreal Screwjob

It is in my opinion, the best and worst moment in history of Survivor Series. The moment in 97, people are still talking about to this day. Decided to dedicate a blog of breaking down how, why, and try to explain the effects of Montreal Screwjob based on my opinion. This moment didn't just effect Bret, Vince, & HBK.....it also had an effect on the wrestling world.
    Why it happened:

Updated 11-24-2012 at 10:04 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The top 10 best moments in the history of Survivor Series!!

The long awaited top 10 moments in the history of Survivor Series is here!! I went back and watched past Survivor Series to make this as legit as I can for all of you. Hope you enjoy this blog. Here is in my opinion the Top 10 moments in the history of Survivor Series!!

10.Cena wins 1st world title 08-Cena coming off an injury he suffered at Summerslam in a match with Batista. His long ...
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.