View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 10 moments in Booker T's career

I know the critics out there will come out and say something out of no where. I'm going to keep it basic here. I've only followed Booker T's career in 3 companies so be cool with me. Those 3 are: TNA, WWE, and of course WCW. So don't expect any moments elsewhere where he may have competed. Letting that out before we begin. Did this to show love to one of my favs going in to the HOF the day before ...

Updated 03-27-2013 at 09:06 PM by TheGreatOne (title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Why isn't the Undertaker called Mr.Wrestlemania?

I see from time to time in comment sections that HBK isn't Mr.Wrestlemania. Undertaker is!! So why isn't Taker called Mr.Wrestlemania? Why is HBK, Mr.Wrestlemania? The point of this blog is to answer those questions as to who I believe is Mr.Wrestlemania and why the other isn't. So who is really Mr.Wrestlemania?

Mr.Wrestlemania is in my eyes Mr.Wrestlemania. Why? He has put on great performances ...
  3. Wrestlemania 29 booking challenge

I know are thinking another WM29 card? Why? This time we are doing this of how we would book it. Not just a bunch of rumored matches. Saw many including my own having rumored matches rather than just booking the show themselves. Booking challenge? I'm asking readers to make up their own card to leave it in the comment section below. Rules: No more than 10 matches on the card. 2. You must feature ...
  4. What bothers me about Wrestlemania 17?

I know many are going to ask when they read the title, why discuss this topic now? Well it is WM season and this happens to be a WM topic that isn't going to be repeated by others. That and I have just had a blog on here for a year. Been wanting to do it for some time, but waited for WM season to do so. In any case, what really bothers me about WM 17 is the fact most consider it the best Mania of ...
  5. Top 10 biggest moments in Trish Stratus WWE career.....

To give some much needed love to in my opinion the greatest women's wrestler of all-time: Trish Stratus...decided to make a top 10 moments blog. This is because she is going into the Hall as well. Did the same with Foley in previous blog. How can you possibly break this down? I certainly listed these based on what I think meant most to Trish's career. I woudn't hate your list if you had them in a ...

Updated 02-15-2013 at 06:19 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Booking the "best" possible card for Wrestlemania 29

I know what many may be thinking.....another blog booking WM29. We know some of the rumored matches that are expected to happen, but what about the undercard? Which is the point to book the best possible card aka best US, tag, Divas, IC and world title matches. I will give reasons behind it along with results. I'd also like to hear your thoughts on this card along with what you would do with the undercard. ...
  7. Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches all-time

Decided instead of doing 2 of the Trish Stratus blog since she is now getting inducted in the HOF this year. Instead, go ahead and get this Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches of all-time. I must stress this is my opinion. So here we go, Top 5 best and worst Elimination Chamber matches of all-time!! Let us start off with the worst saving the best for last:

Worst:
    5. ...
  8. Top 10 matches in Mick Foley's WWE career!!

After making top 10 moment blog with Foley....decided to follow up with top 10 matches in his career. This time, I decided to be a bit more specific because folks really were hard on me for not featuring stuff from Japan. I'm sure they will expect the same here which is why I decided just to make this a WWE blog of just his WWE career. Didn't see much WCW, ECW, or Japan matches. I've seen a few Vader, ...
  9. Top 10 moments in Mick Foley's career

I gotta be honest with you, after 6 blogs dedicated to the Royal Rumble in a row....I'm sick of the Royal Rumble. LOL! Which is why I'm changing it up a bit. Dedicating this blog to Mick Foley after recently being announced as a HOF inductee in this years HOF. Decided to go ahead and beat others to it. I will likely follow up with his best matches after this one. Top 10 moments in the career of Mick ...
  10. Who is Mr.Royal Rumble?

You have Mr.Wrestlemania(HBK), Mr.Summerslam(Bret Hart), and Mr.Survivor Series(Undertaker). Now it is time to crown Mr.Royal Rumble. Who is Mr.Royal Rumble. I name top 5 candidates based on success at the event. I will leave out HBK and others who received Mr. to another ppv. So here we go, here is the top 5 candidates including who I believe is Mr.Royal Rumble!! What is criteria? A candidate to ...

Updated 01-16-2013 at 10:15 PM by TheGreatOne (1 more space than needed)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.