View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Superstar: John Cena "I believe Cena gets far more hate than he really deserves"

The superstar series was created simply to give my opinion on superstar X. Today, the superstar has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade. No question, the biggest draw and superstar WWE has. People who don't watch wrestling knows who the man I'll be talking about is. John Cena is that superstar who I'll be discussing. The top good guy in the company gets a mixed reaction every time he walks down ...

Updated 06-03-2013 at 12:59 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Top 10 moments: TNA Slammiversary

The top 10 series is back featuring: Top 10 moments in the history of TNA Slammiversary. This is an honor to an event that arguably is the biggest event yearly TNA produces. I don't believe the event gets the love it deserves. So to refresh some memories or moments fans need to see to realize how big the event truly is. The event to me is all about the tradition of TNA wrestling. No question in my ...
  3. Booking Challenge: TNA Slammiversary 2013

The Booking Challenge is back. 1x a month series was created for fun and to hear other fans dream cards. How would they book this event. Not how it is actually going to be booked. You can use the matches that are already announced for the ppv, but I want to do some things differently. This ppv is in Boston. Time for something memorable instead of every single year Sting gets to challenge the world ...
  4. My view: TNA Wrestling Slammiversary 2013

My view is a new series yet again to give my opinions on topics such as ppvs, cards, current product, and so forth. I will do the same with WWE especially for the critics who will likely claim I'm a mark for the things I'm about to say about TNA. I've been called worse. LOL! I will not be featuring ROH even though I watch it. I don't feel I'm qualified to be extra critical of the product they present. ...

Updated 05-09-2013 at 03:04 PM by TheGreatOne

Tags: 2013, my view, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Superstar: The Rock "I don't want to hate The Rock anymore"

A new series simply giving my opinion on a superstar in WWE or TNA. Recently, rumors swirled about The Rock post Wrestlemania Raw. He apparently got hurt during his match with John Cena at Wrestlemania 29. He went home without telling anyone at 3 pm in the afternoon which caused everyone to go nuts to re-write Raw because he was scheduled to be part of a segment w/Brock Lesnar. A match that was rumored ...
  6. Top 10 moments in history of Extreme Rules!!

It is time to take the top 10 moments to the Extreme!! When thinking about doing this blog, I was thinking about moments from One Night Stand post ECWs of course. Not realizing Extreme Rules really has only had 4 total ppvs at a time. So I'll try to do my best with what I have regardless. Keep it strictly Extreme Rules here. So what are the top 10 moments in the history of Extreme Rules? I thought ...
  7. How do you pick your favorite wrestlers?

On the forums, from time to time they ask who are you top 5 favorite wrestlers right now. You see a bunch of lists and you wonder why they select those guys. Purpose of this blog is simply to give the formula to become one of my favorite wrestlers, why do I choose them, and so on. I want to hear others opinions as well, so leave that in the comment section below. How do I pick my favorite wrestlers: ...
  8. Booking Challenge: Wrestlemania 30

Wrestlemania 29 is in the books. Everyone is wondering what matches will we be seeing next year. Tons of rumored matches already being discussed. I chose to try something different with blogs to spice things up. Have a booking challenge 1x a month just for fun instead of all the crazy top 10s. I know what you are thinking? Booking Wrestlemania 30 so soon? If I do it during Wrestlemania season....people ...
  9. My view: Wrestlemania 29 card

Wrestlemania 29 is almost here and a lot of folks are excited while others are complaining. A series, I'm going to try out is "my view". It is "my view" on a certain topic. Explain why I like, love, or hate something or someone. Instead of always talking about history and doing those top 10s. Try something fresh....not to say top 10s have ended because I enjoy doing them. To attempt ...
  10. Top 5 best and worst Wrestlemania matches of all-time!!

It is Wrestlemania season and everyone wants to talk about memories of the biggest event of the year. What are the best matches of the grandest stage of them all? What are the worst at biggest event of the year? I'll answer those questions and more with this blog. I must stress this is my opinion first and foremost. These are my personal favs along with the matches that I think are the worst. Format ...
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.