View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Worst moments in Survivor Series history!!

The final of the big 4 ppv moments is finally here. I've done the Royal Rumble, Wreslemania, and Summerslam. Now it is time to put the lists for Survivor Series. With all great ppvs including Wrestlemania, they have their share of bad moments. Here is my list for the top 10 worst moments in history of Survivor Series to help hype up the ppv:

10.HBK's trainer beatdown 96-Jose Lothario ...
  2. The best cage matches of all-time!!

What are Steel Cage matches meant for? Some believe it is designed for the heel to lose, some say it is to settle or end a fued, and others can say it was designed to create memories that will last a lifetime. That is the point of this blog. Looking back at the history of the Steel Cage that really doesn't get the love it deserves anymore since they designed the hell in a cell and the chamber. A lot ...

Updated 10-03-2012 at 09:46 PM by TheGreatOne (underline)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Booking Ryback to the top of the WWE

Here is how I'd book Ryback to the top of the WWE: PPVs underlines w/opponents in bold along with championship type.

HIAC beats Miz for the IC title.
    Survivor Series: Championship scramble-defeats Miz vs Otunga vs Brodus Clay vs Kofi....title changes throughout the match w/champion given the last entry in the championship scramble. Comes in and dominates holds the belt in the air ...

Updated 09-26-2012 at 06:21 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. 10 best rivalrys in the last 5 years

I'm going to go ahead and include 2007 since 2012 isn't over yet. What makes you want to see wrestling matches? Besides gimmick matches of course it is rivalry's. Rivalry's is why you want to see a tag team or 2 wrestlers go at it. Great rivalry to me is memorable. The promos leading up to their matches make it even more intriguing. The ones I have in my list is the ones I always looked forward to ...
  5. Top 10 countdown to the biggest moments in Night of Champions history

I'm not going to include Vengeance in this. Just Night of Champions which started in 2007 and it is the next ppv we will be looking forward to featuring the main event of Cena vs Punk for the WWE title in Boston. To help hype up the ppv as always, give some love to the ppvs history like I always do for TNA and WWE ppvs. Here ya go 10 biggest moments in the history of WWE's Night of Champions:

Updated 09-02-2012 at 05:20 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 2013 WWE HOF candidates I'd consider most.......

Let me first say, I'm not going to put all deserving candidates on my list to get inducted in 2013. I'm going to give you guys who have ties to the city of New York. I'll of course provide reasons why they should be inducted next year:

1.Bruno Sammartino-Anybody more obvious here? Bruno basically just battled in the New York area back in the early days of WWWF. Longest reigning WWF champion ...

Updated 08-21-2012 at 08:33 PM by TheGreatOne (link)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 10 Countdown of the best Summerslam matches of all-time!!

Summerslam is a big 4 ppv that WWE believes is the #2 ppv behind Wrestlemania of the year. I don't believe that is true, but Summerslam has had its good and bad moments as I've already covered. Now it is time to discuss the best matches in the history of the ppv. I'll give you my personal top 10 that I believe are the 10 best of all-time. Don't claim it to be fact, it is my opinion. I made a huge ...
  8. Top 10 worst moments in Summerslam history!!

Some regard Summerslam as the #2 ppv of the big 4 behind Wrestlemania. It has had its great moments some would call best match in the history of the business. You also have Summerslam ppvs in some believe is the best wrestling ppv in the history of the WWE. All in all like all traditional ppvs....you have some flops and bad moments even the best ppvs like Starrcade and Wrestlemania have terrible moments. ...

Updated 07-19-2012 at 02:45 PM by TheGreatOne (title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. My top 10 favorite wrestling theme songs

A blogger recently had a top 10 list for theme and finishing manuevers. Decided to respond with my own selections for each category. These are just based on my personal favs in which I believe are the best. My formula for themes is rather simple: Songs that get me pumped mixed in with songs when fans go nuts when they hear it. Do moves in a different blog as it seems that I rambled a bit too much. ...

Updated 07-21-2012 at 09:40 AM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Top 5 Best & Top 3 Worst MITB cash ins

With MITB ppv coming up, why not show some love to the history of the MITB. Since we have like about 10 total MITB winners, decided to have a top 5 along with 3 worst cash ins. This is just my opinion based on the impact it should provide to a storyline, event, and memorable part of it as well.

Best 5 cash ins:
    1.RVD-The night of the cash in some believe was on one of the best ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 07:53 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.