View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Top 10 moments: Kurt Angle's career

As many of you may know, Kurt Angle is going into the Hall of Fame in October. It is time to hype this up with blog posts dedicating this top 10 and the next one to 1 of the great in ring performers the wrestling business has ever seen. The first 1 is top 10 moments which will give me time to look back at old tapes and do some research before the next top 10. The next top 10 will be the 10 best matches ...
  3. Booking Kofi to the top of the WWE

Kofi Kingston made his return recently with a new look and all that. However, does anybody find him exciting, intriguing, or even interesting? Same role, same position for the past several years in the midcard chasing championships he has won with the same old smile and the boom boom boom. I was thinking why don't Kofi turn heel for the first time in his career. Make a huge impact while doing so on ...
  4. My view: Sting & Kurt Angle's last matches

2 Hall of Famers who are still active wrestlers who are not getting any younger. All the teases Kurt & especially Sting has been making about possibly wanting to have their final matches in WWE. I was thinking, who should they have their final matches with in both TNA & WWE. Will they put over talent or should they? Should they win their final matches? Should they put over younger talent? ...

Updated 09-11-2013 at 10:27 AM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  5. Superstar Chris Sabin: "shocked the wrestling world by winning the TNA world title"

I know a lot of folks will quickly slam me for having Chris Sabin labeled "superstar". Cut me some slack here, this series is to talk about wrestlers and would like for readers to show Sabin a little bit more respect as well. Why Chris Sabin of all people? Well I'm not only a WWE fan, but I'm a fan of TNA even though the comments I have given on recent product hasn't been all that great. ...

Updated 09-09-2013 at 01:05 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  6. BLOG #100: My top 10 Dream Matches

To make blog 100 the biggest of any blog yet, I decided to give my top 10 dream matches of all-time. This isn't a normal top 10 list though. I set a rule here, I can't use the same wrestler 2x on this list(ex.no Austin vs Punk along with Austin vs Hogan. Just 1 Austin dream match). I also left off dream matches that have happened aka Ric Flair vs HHH has happened which means no prime bs. I bet this ...

Updated 08-29-2013 at 08:48 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
  7. Booking Challenge: TNA Bound For Glory 2013

The booking challenge is back, the question as always are you up to the challenge? Today, objective is to book the best Bound For Glory 2013 card. The max of matches remains 10. You can use anybody on the current roster of TNA Impact Wrestling. I'd also like to see the X-Division/Knockouts/Tag team/World title all be defended on each BFG card. Other than that do what you want. For those who don't ...

Updated 08-21-2013 at 05:51 PM by TheGreatOne (triple threat no longer a rule)

Categories
  8. My view: Stone Cold's Last Round

^What does last round mean? It is a reference from Stone Cold's last match at WM19 wearing "OMR" on his vest that meant 1 more round. Rumor after rumor, year after year, we continue to hear about the possibility that Austin would return to the ring for one final match. Let's be honest here, Austin isn't going to be having his "last round" featured in an undercard fashion at a WM. ...

Updated 08-12-2013 at 10:02 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
  9. Superstar Ryback: "Pushed too s(m)oon"

We all know what this about? This is about my boy Ryback having a disappointing 2013, ppv losing streak, and being pushed too s(m)oon! I've stated in the past I'm a big fan of Ryback because he brings something different to my tv screen. He isn't like everyone else. He is a monster!! A monster with a ton of potential to be great. Hell, I did a blog in the past "Booking Ryback to the top." ...
  10. Top 10 shoulda wins: Summerslam

A new edition of top 10, but it isn't moments or matches? What is shoulda wins? The build towards an event tells you this guy has got to win this match, but it ends up being some stupid DQ, countout, or some stupid finish holding up the big win til the following month. Let us be honest, we have saw those moments a lot at big events. So why don't I do moments or matches? I've done both best and worst ...
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.