View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. BLOG #100: My top 10 Dream Matches

To make blog 100 the biggest of any blog yet, I decided to give my top 10 dream matches of all-time. This isn't a normal top 10 list though. I set a rule here, I can't use the same wrestler 2x on this list(ex.no Austin vs Punk along with Austin vs Hogan. Just 1 Austin dream match). I also left off dream matches that have happened aka Ric Flair vs HHH has happened which means no prime bs. I bet this ...

Updated 08-29-2013 at 08:48 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Superstar Ryback: "Pushed too s(m)oon"

We all know what this about? This is about my boy Ryback having a disappointing 2013, ppv losing streak, and being pushed too s(m)oon! I've stated in the past I'm a big fan of Ryback because he brings something different to my tv screen. He isn't like everyone else. He is a monster!! A monster with a ton of potential to be great. Hell, I did a blog in the past "Booking Ryback to the top." ...
  3. Top 10 shoulda wins: Summerslam

A new edition of top 10, but it isn't moments or matches? What is shoulda wins? The build towards an event tells you this guy has got to win this match, but it ends up being some stupid DQ, countout, or some stupid finish holding up the big win til the following month. Let us be honest, we have saw those moments a lot at big events. So why don't I do moments or matches? I've done both best and worst ...
  4. My view: Why King of the Ring should return!!

Now days, we call the "The Big 4" aka 4 best or biggest ppvs of the year Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Wrestlemania. However, it used to be "The Big 5" with the King of the Ring as the 5th. Why isn't that ppv still around? Memorable moments(check out top 10 I did recently), name recognition, and a tournament surrounding the ppv. Not only that, but it was a platform ...

Updated 06-30-2013 at 10:26 PM by TheGreatOne (Naming blogs coming up topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. My view: Top 5 positives and negatives of WWE

To start this blog out, I must say, I hate discussing the current state of WWE's product. It isn't that it is all bad or good. It is the responses you receive from ignorant fans who believe nothing in WWE is good. All you see is "PG era" what is wrong with WWE. How to fix WWE? Get all stressed out over it. Like some idiots come here and say "John Cena is what is wrong with WWE." ...

Updated 06-05-2013 at 10:33 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up added)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 10 moments in history of Extreme Rules!!

It is time to take the top 10 moments to the Extreme!! When thinking about doing this blog, I was thinking about moments from One Night Stand post ECWs of course. Not realizing Extreme Rules really has only had 4 total ppvs at a time. So I'll try to do my best with what I have regardless. Keep it strictly Extreme Rules here. So what are the top 10 moments in the history of Extreme Rules? I thought ...
  7. Top 5 best and worst Wrestlemania matches of all-time!!

It is Wrestlemania season and everyone wants to talk about memories of the biggest event of the year. What are the best matches of the grandest stage of them all? What are the worst at biggest event of the year? I'll answer those questions and more with this blog. I must stress this is my opinion first and foremost. These are my personal favs along with the matches that I think are the worst. Format ...
  8. Top 10 moments in Booker T's career

I know the critics out there will come out and say something out of no where. I'm going to keep it basic here. I've only followed Booker T's career in 3 companies so be cool with me. Those 3 are: TNA, WWE, and of course WCW. So don't expect any moments elsewhere where he may have competed. Letting that out before we begin. Did this to show love to one of my favs going in to the HOF the day before ...

Updated 03-27-2013 at 09:06 PM by TheGreatOne (title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Why isn't the Undertaker called Mr.Wrestlemania?

I see from time to time in comment sections that HBK isn't Mr.Wrestlemania. Undertaker is!! So why isn't Taker called Mr.Wrestlemania? Why is HBK, Mr.Wrestlemania? The point of this blog is to answer those questions as to who I believe is Mr.Wrestlemania and why the other isn't. So who is really Mr.Wrestlemania?

Mr.Wrestlemania is in my eyes Mr.Wrestlemania. Why? He has put on great performances ...
  10. What bothers me about Wrestlemania 17?

I know many are going to ask when they read the title, why discuss this topic now? Well it is WM season and this happens to be a WM topic that isn't going to be repeated by others. That and I have just had a blog on here for a year. Been wanting to do it for some time, but waited for WM season to do so. In any case, what really bothers me about WM 17 is the fact most consider it the best Mania of ...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.