View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. The top 10 best moments in the history of Survivor Series!!

The long awaited top 10 moments in the history of Survivor Series is here!! I went back and watched past Survivor Series to make this as legit as I can for all of you. Hope you enjoy this blog. Here is in my opinion the Top 10 moments in the history of Survivor Series!!

10.Cena wins 1st world title 08-Cena coming off an injury he suffered at Summerslam in a match with Batista. His long ...
  2. Top 10 Countdown of the best Summerslam matches of all-time!!

Summerslam is a big 4 ppv that WWE believes is the #2 ppv behind Wrestlemania of the year. I don't believe that is true, but Summerslam has had its good and bad moments as I've already covered. Now it is time to discuss the best matches in the history of the ppv. I'll give you my personal top 10 that I believe are the 10 best of all-time. Don't claim it to be fact, it is my opinion. I made a huge ...
  3. My top 10 favorite wrestling theme songs

A blogger recently had a top 10 list for theme and finishing manuevers. Decided to respond with my own selections for each category. These are just based on my personal favs in which I believe are the best. My formula for themes is rather simple: Songs that get me pumped mixed in with songs when fans go nuts when they hear it. Do moves in a different blog as it seems that I rambled a bit too much. ...

Updated 07-21-2012 at 09:40 AM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 10 that changed the wrestling biz!

I came across an old magazine that listed top 25 that changed the history of WWE. I decided to share my top 10 that changed not just WWE, but wrestling history as well. Again this is just my opinion:

1.Wrestling off the mat-matches too long, attendence down, and so forth forced one promoter named Toots Mondt to change the wrestling biz forever by having time limits, fueds, fan favorites, ...
  5. Top 10 heels of all-time!!

I did the best on the mic both now and all-time. I decided to take it a step farther by acknowledging the best heels of all-time. Who makes the top 10 cut?

1.Iron Shiek-A heel that spits in the face of America and what it stands for. During the 80s, they certainly took it personal. I was considering having Sgt.Slaughter share this slot with Shiek because it was the same gimmick, but I ...

Updated 06-14-2012 at 05:26 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinion)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 10 on the mic all-time!!

Finished with the best on the mic today via last blog. Now it is time for me to reveal the 10 best of all-time!! This list is based on my opinion by the way.

1.The Rock-Everyone can argue who is the best, but Rock in my opinion was. You could listen to him talk for hours. How many one line catchphrases, interviews, and so forth can we all remember? Speaks for itself.

2.Roddy ...
  7. The best on the mic in the wrestling biz today!!

I came up with this list thinking of who is the best on the mic today. After of course reading the all-time list which I'll deliver mine soon. This is the best on the mic today which includes ROH, WWE, and TNA even though TNA didn't have a wrestler to make this list. Let us drop managers(Heyman + Truth Martini), part timers (Rock + Taker), and lets talk about the young guns today who is wrestling ...

Updated 05-28-2012 at 08:42 PM by TheGreatOne (tna)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.