View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  3. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  4. Top 10 shoulda wins: Survivor Series

This isn't top 10 moments or matches? This is top 10 shoulda wins, which is a concept I created to talk about who should have won at this big event. It was made more to talk about the major ppvs aka the big 4 mainly because I've already discussed best and worst both in moments and matches. So what is shoulda wins? Basically it is, a performer should have won this particular match, but they didn't. ...
  5. Booking Challenge: ROH Final Battle 2013

Final Battle is Ring of Honor's Wrestlemania. Which is why I decided to do this as a booking challenge. I havn't done an ROH booking challenge in some time, which is why it is now time to give some love to ROH. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination ...
  6. My view: Slammy Awards 2013

It is that time of the year again where I hand out awards to the superstars who deserve it. It is the WWE Slammy awards 2013! This has been happening yearly on Raw since 08. Not every award given we agree with. This is my chance to speak my opinion. Give my view on the Slammy's!! Here is Slammy awards 2013:

Superstar/wrestler of the year: Daniel Bryan-No superstar has made an impact ...
  7. Superstar AJ Styles: "New fans need to watch some old tapes!"

After the recent pipebombs on Impact, it reminded me by how much disrespect AJ has received in recent years. Why does he get that disrespect? Is AJ really a Phenom? However, everyone knows for a fact he is a TNA original who has been in TNA since day 1. Fans, wrestlers, and so on have come and gone. 11 years later, having Dixie Carter on our TV screen. Verbally abusing 1 of TNA's few homegrown main ...
  8. Top 10 matches: Kurt Angle's career

When you are known as a "Wrestling Machine" like Kurt Angle, you know it is going to be tough to make a top 10. A top 10 featuring his 10 best matches. 1 of the greatest in ring performers of all-time. I did moments first because the matches I believe would be harder. So I went back to the vault, looked at DVDs featuring the matches that are on the this list. We can argue back and forth ...

Updated 10-26-2013 at 10:04 PM by TheGreatOne (blog title change)

Categories
  9. Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013

The booking challenge is back! This time it is time to book Survivor Series 2013. 1 of the big 4, however Survivor Series really hasn't felt like a big ppv for some time. It is without question #4 of the big 4, but I bet some would argue it isn't even #4 overall. Some may say it is behind Extreme Rules or MITB. So bascially, I'm trying to give you motivation to give your best card here. For those ...

Updated 10-25-2013 at 07:31 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
  10. My view: Hall of Fame "Celebs shouldn't be in!"

Let's be honest here, TNA and WWE both have Hall of Fame ceremony's yearly. WWE inducting 6-8 while TNA just 1. In any case, why don't the Hall of Fames get respected? My issues with both company's Hall of Fames? Should active wrestlers be inducted? Should celebs get a spot in the Hall? Why do former wrestlers, fans, among others believe the Hall of Fames are a joke? Yes, I typed in TNA Hall of Fame ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:17 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.