Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100
    Pre-Show - Ryback vs Big E Langston - Winner-Ryback
    1:Team Del Rio (Del Rio,Swagger,Cesaro,Sandow and Barrett) (with Zeb Coulter) vs Team Ricardo
    (Ricardo Rodriguez,Rey Mysterio,Sin Cara and Los Matedoras) (with El Torino) - Survivors-Del Rio & Sandow (Ricardo is forced to leave wwe as a result)
    2el Rio (c) vs Sandow - MITB Cash in - Winner-Sandow new WHC
    3:Axel (c) vs Fandango - IC title - Winner-Axel
    4: Total Divas (Natayla,Bellas and Funkadactyles) vs Team AJ (AJ,Tamina,Layla,Alicia Fox & Aksana) - Survivor:Natayla
    5:CM Punk vs Paul Heyman- Last Man Standing match -If anyone got involved they would be fired-Winner: Punk
    6:Team HHH (HHH,Orton & Shield) vs Team Vince (Cena,Big Show,Mark Henry,Rhodes & Goldust) - Survivor:Triple H - As a result HHH gains full control of wwe
    7: Daniel Bryan (c) (with Kane) defeats Bray Wyatt (with Eric Rowen and Luke Harper) - WWE Championship
    Don't like the pre-show match putting Ryback and Big E back to the bottom, but hey.....Dolph and Sandow had a preshow match. 2 of my favorites. Kinda lame usage of Del Rio, world champion vs a non wrestler virtually known....hasn't had 5 matches is going to wrestle for his job at Survivor Series. Doesn't make sense, would to get him off tv and possibly put a mask on him making him a win the future. What is the point? Doesn't make sense....if he were a wrestler it would.

I like the Del Rio cash in afterward. Like to have received some detail on how it happened. Team Del Rio won, did he get attacked afterwards? By who? Sandow is turning face along with that so.....

Heel vs Heel, why?

Are we going to ignore the reason Layla and the rest of jobbers turned on AJ which is why she has Tamina watching her back.

Heyman vs Punk in a last man standing match? Why? I can understand 1 on 1 maybe even no DQ stipulation, but last man standing match makes 0 sense. Heyman would just lay there so he won't get him. He doesn't want to face Punk. Why would he get up to get beat up even more by Punk? Punk vs Heyman could happen in a 1 on 1 and I kinda hope it does. I just like Punk going 1 by 1 til it is finally him and Punk. Getting the Heyman guys on TV along with other guys on the ppv as well. Which is why I went to Team vs Team rather than 1 on 1.

Team HHH vs Team Vince would make sense since Vince is coming back to TV. Not gonna trash on it because I'd rather see that match at this years Survivor Series than HHH vs Big Show.

I really like your usage of Kane in the main event here. Don't see it happening, I was wanting Kane vs Bray at Survivor Series instead of Miz. Team Hell No....history have him at ringside to make sure Wyatt Family doesn't get involved in outcome. Too soon if you ask me to put Bray in the main event simply because he has just been facing jobbers. I think it would be bigger if you had HHH vs Daniel Bryan or Cena.....something like that. Have Bray continue his feud with Kane or something like that.
    Pre-Show - Ryback vs Big E Langston - Winner-Ryback
    1:Team Del Rio (Del Rio,Swagger,Cesaro,Sandow and Barrett) (with Zeb Coulter) vs Team Ricardo
    (Ricardo Rodriguez,Rey Mysterio,Sin Cara and Los Matedoras) (with El Torino) - Survivors-Del Rio & Sandow (Ricardo is forced to leave wwe as a result)
    2el Rio (c) vs Sandow - MITB Cash in - Winner-Sandow new WHC
    3:Axel (c) vs Fandango - IC title - Winner-Axel
    4: Total Divas (Natayla,Bellas and Funkadactyles) vs Team AJ (AJ,Tamina,Layla,Alicia Fox & Aksana) - Survivor:Natayla
    5:CM Punk vs Paul Heyman- Last Man Standing match -If anyone got involved they would be fired-Winner: Punk
    6:Team HHH (HHH,Orton & Shield) vs Team Vince (Cena,Big Show,Mark Henry,Rhodes & Goldust) - Survivor:Triple H - As a result HHH gains full control of wwe
    7: Daniel Bryan (c) (with Kane) defeats Bray Wyatt (with Eric Rowen and Luke Harper) - WWE Championship
    Celebrities should be allowed into the hall of fame if they contributed to the business in some way. It's the reason why I feel people like Andy Kaufman and Cyndi Lauper should be in the hall of fame and not people like Drew Carey. Cyndi helped during the rock and wrestling era which helped to make WWE more mainstream. Andy's feud with Lawler really put wrestling on the map and made people talk about it in a way that hadn't happened before.
    If you are going to put in a celebrity in the Hall of Fame at least put in Andy Kaufman.
    I think that TNA has no business doing a HOF right now. First of all, they’ve only been around for a little over a decade, and secondly, its future is not guaranteed. Could you imagine how ridiculous it would be if they go out of business in 3 years with only 5 people in the HOF?

As for the WWE, they have a legitimate history, so I do see the logic in having one (even though I think it’s kind of a joke). It was created on the 4th episode of RAW specifically to honor Andre the Giant. Then they just completely abandoned it for like 10 years until they finally started taking it seriously again.

I agree that the celeb BS is too far. I wonder what the celebs themselves think about it. I’d wanna hear the conversation between WWE and Drew Carey before he was inducted. “You want to induct me? WTF? Uh, sure why not!” Active wrestlers shouldn’t be inducted either, unless like you said, Ric Flair or someone that is really old or semi-retired at least.
    Updated 10-13-2013 at 12:42 AM by Kajmere
    He never insulted you. He insulted the idea that someone would use someone's real life character (that they could only know by pure speculation) as a reason to dislike someone.

You insulted him. You jumped right down his throat and I called you on it. After that paragraph that pissed you off so, he wrote another paragraph that was not aimed at you whatsoever, the only thing he could have said to annoy you was that he pretty much rated Randy Orton.

This is your reply.

"You're right, it would be stupid of you, because it's apparent that you're not educated on the matter. This is 2013, there is public record of many things out there, especially crimes that celebrities commit and negative occurrences.

Suppose a fan personally dislikes RVD bc he publicly advocates marijuana, and that fan thinks it's bad for him to do that when millions of kids watch wrestling and may be influenced. So you are saying that this fan does not have the right to his or her opinion, just because the reasoning transcends the little box in your living room and becomes a real life issue?

Who are you to tell that fan who to like or not like? And to take a shot at that fan (who you also don't know in real life, the basis of your reasoning) makes you sir, an ignorant hypocrite. Cut the crap."

Wow! Really down the throat there. Big time. Over one paragraph, where he just alludes to the type of fans/people who judge someone that they don't know, and another one just giving an opinion that he likes him as a performer. Really deserved a tongue lashing didn't it? Lots of "who are you to say that", accusations. BULLYING stuff.

And as for me. You don't want to get into a war with me because you know I have your number on this little issue, and the great thing is I know I have your number, and now you're acting like you're "above" it, to make me sound like some pathetic person who is in over his head while you take the high road? I didn't look at his other posts and I haven't looked at your other posts, regardless of what the two of you post on a regular basis the fact is on this occasion you were the asshole.

I know there's nothing I can do about you not liking Randy Orton. I don't want to dispute that with you. When I said things like "you don't know him personally", that was me talking from logic. Do you ever take that kind of thing into consideration? Or do you run on biased logic? Biased logic is always wrong, always. Logic can not be right if it is biased. Your bias is based on nothing. Just wasted energy bitching about someone you don't even know when you could be using it more productively, and using reasons to hate on him. Same with Kanye West by the way. You ever consider that every single thing on tv you see of Kanye West is for entertainment purposes? To be honest I don't think it is but maybe it is right?

I don't hate that everyone has an opinion. I hate that people don't form their own opinion. A bit of original thinking would go a long way, for people to read and for your own benefit. Don't be like all the ignorant people and decide they know a person when they really know the square root of fuck all about the person. What that guy said wasn't ignorant, he was alluding to people being ignorant. And you took that very much to heart.

Yeah... I know the difference between perception and reality, thought I'd point it out to you. The perception I have of you is that you completely lambast people for having an opinion that they don't share with you, and even the slightest thing they do to allude to your intelligence, you rip their throat out. I know he doesn't care but I very much care. The reality is: I don't know anything about you, or ever will know anything about you, so I am only going to take aim at your "internet persona". I am not going to say anything about your character or your true colors. You don't know Mr. Orton as a person, the factual evidence you have... You still don't know him, so you have no right to an opinion on him, because how could you? I didn't decide to scream reality and perception over and over, I used that for logical reasoning, not to jump down your throat, it was to prove your argument invalid and the best way to do that is from several angles. When I say things like "I hate" and my "anger", I mean them flippingly. I don't hate anyone. I'm not angry at anything. I was just trying to sound entertaining. What are my true colors by the way? I would love to hear what they are, the fact we're on a wrestling forum is no excuse for not doing this now, but I know you bullies, you hide behind everything you can to avoid getting called out. I hope you learn your lesson, but I don't think you ever will, no matter how much I spell it out for you.

Remember... He never insulted you. That was your perception

I'm not getting into a war with some stranger on the internet on someone else's blog, but I'll give a quick final response and then you can come back with as many all caps words as you can think of.

1. I got upset with Bane's comment bc he chose to insult me for no reason. You're right, maybe he didn't know all the facts, hence why he shouldn't have blindly insulted me. Also, if you look at his last several posts, they are nothing but negative remarks and insults on other people's blogs. How do I know that? Bc I took the extra 60 seconds to do some research.

2. If I don't like Orton, I don't like him. There aint nothin you can do about it, buddy. Did I claim to know him personally? Did I say he ever hurt me in real life? No. My dislike for him is on a small level. I don't lose sleep over it. I only brought it up bc the author wrote a blog about it and I was contributing to the conversation. Maybe someone doesn't like Kanye West and calls him an A-hole (which happens on a daily basis). They probably don't know him or ever met him, but guess what? He acts like a prick every time there is a camera on him.

3. You hate that "everyone has an opinion" ? Boy, did you choose the wrong website to come to and bitch about. This is a wrestling website.

4. You used the word perception and reality so many times that I am beginning to question if you know what they mean. I dislike Orton as an entertainer, and based on factual evidence, I also don't like him as a person. Got it? There is no perception or reality BS about it. You are over thinking this. I used words like "opinion" and "reasoning" in my post. You decided to just scream "reality" and "perception" over and over. You used words like "hate" and "anger" in your post. So don't try to give me a life lesson buddy. You have revealed your true colors.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.