View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. 10 worst moments in WCW history!!

First thing I want to point out is that it is my opinion. I decided after doing best moments of Nitro to do worst moments in WCW history. So I want be asked about why Arquette winning the title isn't on here and so forth. Without any further a do the 10 worst moments in WCW history in my opinion are:

1.David arquette winning the world title-A person outside of wrestling holding the world ...
  2. Top 5 Best & Top 3 Worst MITB cash ins

With MITB ppv coming up, why not show some love to the history of the MITB. Since we have like about 10 total MITB winners, decided to have a top 5 along with 3 worst cash ins. This is just my opinion based on the impact it should provide to a storyline, event, and memorable part of it as well.

Best 5 cash ins:
    1.RVD-The night of the cash in some believe was on one of the best ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 07:53 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 10 Biggest moments in Summerslam history!!

Summerslam coming up in August. Might as well show some love to its history by sharing what I believe are the biggest moments in the history of that event. Here is my top 10 which is my opinion.

1.Savage/Elizabeth match made in heaven-How can anyone argue with this being #1?
    2.Bret/Bulldog main event-IC title match that some regard the best match in the history of Summerslam. Going ...
  4. Top 10 moments in WCW Nitro history

I did both Raw and Smackdown top 10 good and bad moments. Now it is WCW Monday Nitro's turn. I'd like to start on the positive end first when dicussing WCW. Give it some love after growing up watching it. This list is bad on my opinion as always. Some forget, agree or disagree....let us show love to WCW Nitro. This is not WCW history....just WCW Nitro history.

1.Goldberg wins WCW title ...
  5. Top 10 that changed the wrestling biz!

I came across an old magazine that listed top 25 that changed the history of WWE. I decided to share my top 10 that changed not just WWE, but wrestling history as well. Again this is just my opinion:

1.Wrestling off the mat-matches too long, attendence down, and so forth forced one promoter named Toots Mondt to change the wrestling biz forever by having time limits, fueds, fan favorites, ...
  6. Top 10 most deserving to be in the HOF, right now!!

Right now is the key words in the title for you folks reading this out there. Right now is used in the title because I know several people will take shots at me for having guys such as HHH, Taker, Rock, and so forth not on this list. Why don't I have them on the list, there are others in the 80s and earlier who deserve to get in before them. That is why guys like Warrior and Nash turn down the honor ...

Updated 06-18-2012 at 05:57 PM by TheGreatOne (not posted yet)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 10 heels of all-time!!

I did the best on the mic both now and all-time. I decided to take it a step farther by acknowledging the best heels of all-time. Who makes the top 10 cut?

1.Iron Shiek-A heel that spits in the face of America and what it stands for. During the 80s, they certainly took it personal. I was considering having Sgt.Slaughter share this slot with Shiek because it was the same gimmick, but I ...

Updated 06-14-2012 at 05:26 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinion)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. WWE vs TNA 1x ppv event.....you book the matches challenge

I decided to challenge myself into booking the best show I can with both TNA and WWE talent pools. Trying to sell a huge ppv featuring TNA vs WWE. It is a bit similar to something AWA and other territories did to try to compete with WWE and NWA. For those of you who would like to challenge yourself as well here are the rules you must go by, leave your card in the comment section so I can see it, and ...
  9. Top 10 on the mic all-time!!

Finished with the best on the mic today via last blog. Now it is time for me to reveal the 10 best of all-time!! This list is based on my opinion by the way.

1.The Rock-Everyone can argue who is the best, but Rock in my opinion was. You could listen to him talk for hours. How many one line catchphrases, interviews, and so forth can we all remember? Speaks for itself.

2.Roddy ...
  10. The best on the mic in the wrestling biz today!!

I came up with this list thinking of who is the best on the mic today. After of course reading the all-time list which I'll deliver mine soon. This is the best on the mic today which includes ROH, WWE, and TNA even though TNA didn't have a wrestler to make this list. Let us drop managers(Heyman + Truth Martini), part timers (Rock + Taker), and lets talk about the young guns today who is wrestling ...

Updated 05-28-2012 at 08:42 PM by TheGreatOne (tna)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.