View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 10: Worst Main Events in WrestleMania history!

Wrestlings Super Bowl, Wrestlemania, the biggest event yearly since 1985. Every show has a main event to end a show. We all know that is the last match which is the match everyone wants to see. This year we have WM30, which looks to be a bad main event which got me thinking. Is it the worst Wrestlemania main event of all-time? Which got me looking back at the main events of the biggest show, Wrestlemania ...
  2. Superstar CM Punk: "CM Punk leaving was years in the making!"

Recently, WWE superstar, CM Punk decided to leave and take some time off. Makes the Stone Cold comparisons even more valid. However, how long he is taking off is anyones guess. Some say he won't be back. I've been waiting for some time to share the story of how I became a Punk fan(pre-pipebomb) and why at the beginning I hated CM Punk. Leave that and talk about his future in this blog on Superstar ...
  3. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time!

I know the Royal Rumble is over for 2014. Everyone including myself is angry over the ppv results including Batista Royal Rumble victory which is one of the worst of all-time. LOL! So I thought, why not talk about the best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time! Excluding Batista to give more love and hate to the history of the Royal Rumble match. What is the definition of best and worst in ...
  4. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  5. Top 10 shoulda wins: Survivor Series

This isn't top 10 moments or matches? This is top 10 shoulda wins, which is a concept I created to talk about who should have won at this big event. It was made more to talk about the major ppvs aka the big 4 mainly because I've already discussed best and worst both in moments and matches. So what is shoulda wins? Basically it is, a performer should have won this particular match, but they didn't. ...
  6. My view: Slammy Awards 2013

It is that time of the year again where I hand out awards to the superstars who deserve it. It is the WWE Slammy awards 2013! This has been happening yearly on Raw since 08. Not every award given we agree with. This is my chance to speak my opinion. Give my view on the Slammy's!! Here is Slammy awards 2013:

Superstar/wrestler of the year: Daniel Bryan-No superstar has made an impact ...
  7. Top 10 matches: Kurt Angle's career

When you are known as a "Wrestling Machine" like Kurt Angle, you know it is going to be tough to make a top 10. A top 10 featuring his 10 best matches. 1 of the greatest in ring performers of all-time. I did moments first because the matches I believe would be harder. So I went back to the vault, looked at DVDs featuring the matches that are on the this list. We can argue back and forth ...

Updated 10-26-2013 at 10:04 PM by TheGreatOne (blog title change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. My view: Hall of Fame "Celebs shouldn't be in!"

Let's be honest here, TNA and WWE both have Hall of Fame ceremony's yearly. WWE inducting 6-8 while TNA just 1. In any case, why don't the Hall of Fames get respected? My issues with both company's Hall of Fames? Should active wrestlers be inducted? Should celebs get a spot in the Hall? Why do former wrestlers, fans, among others believe the Hall of Fames are a joke? Yes, I typed in TNA Hall of Fame ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:17 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  9. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
  10. Top 10 moments: Kurt Angle's career

As many of you may know, Kurt Angle is going into the Hall of Fame in October. It is time to hype this up with blog posts dedicating this top 10 and the next one to 1 of the great in ring performers the wrestling business has ever seen. The first 1 is top 10 moments which will give me time to look back at old tapes and do some research before the next top 10. The next top 10 will be the 10 best matches ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.