View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Superstar Batista: "Wondering if WrestleMania XXX is worth $10"

No superstar in the WWE is more loved than Daniel Bryan. We can agree with that can't we? I'd argue no superstar is more hated right now in the WWE then Batista!! People are actually online debating on who in 2014 should main event Wrestlemania 30 with them being the 2 superstars? Who woulda thought in 2006 that in 2014 we may actually get to see this Mania main event in 2014. Good thing I'm not a ...

Updated 03-13-2014 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. My view: What the main event for WM30 should be?

Now days, we have confusion of what "main event" means because WWE promotes shows as if there is more than 1 because you got other big matches of the show as well. However, the main event no matter how you slice and dice it....is the "last" match on the show. CM Punk still wants to be in the "last" match on Wrestlemania. Why? It is Wrestlemania.....wrestlings World Series ...
  3. My view: Who should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX?

After each opponent every year, you think who should face the Deadman at Wrestlemania next? Let us be honest, Undertaker isn't going to be at WM 40 competing nor do I believe he will be doing so at WM 35. Rumors every year of who will face the Deadman. I decided to make a top 5 list of opponents I'd like to see face the Undertaker at WM30. Sorry to the fans who would like to see a rematch with the ...
  4. Booking Challenge: Wrestlemania 30

Wrestlemania 29 is in the books. Everyone is wondering what matches will we be seeing next year. Tons of rumored matches already being discussed. I chose to try something different with blogs to spice things up. Have a booking challenge 1x a month just for fun instead of all the crazy top 10s. I know what you are thinking? Booking Wrestlemania 30 so soon? If I do it during Wrestlemania season....people ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.