View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 5 best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time!

I know the Royal Rumble is over for 2014. Everyone including myself is angry over the ppv results including Batista Royal Rumble victory which is one of the worst of all-time. LOL! So I thought, why not talk about the best and worst Royal Rumble victories of all-time! Excluding Batista to give more love and hate to the history of the Royal Rumble match. What is the definition of best and worst in ...
  2. My view: Top 5 positives and negatives of WWE

To start this blog out, I must say, I hate discussing the current state of WWE's product. It isn't that it is all bad or good. It is the responses you receive from ignorant fans who believe nothing in WWE is good. All you see is "PG era" what is wrong with WWE. How to fix WWE? Get all stressed out over it. Like some idiots come here and say "John Cena is what is wrong with WWE." ...

Updated 06-05-2013 at 10:33 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up added)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.