View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Top 10 moments: Kurt Angle's career

As many of you may know, Kurt Angle is going into the Hall of Fame in October. It is time to hype this up with blog posts dedicating this top 10 and the next one to 1 of the great in ring performers the wrestling business has ever seen. The first 1 is top 10 moments which will give me time to look back at old tapes and do some research before the next top 10. The next top 10 will be the 10 best matches ...
  2. Top 10 moments: RVD's career

One of a Kind, whole fn show, I'm talking about Rob Van Dam! The buzz and excitement about RVD returning to WWE. How can I not have a blog about one of my favorite superstars of all-time? Let us get more hyped and excited for RVD's return with this edition of top 10 featuring: RVD's top 10 moments in his career!! RVD's been wrestling since the early-mid 90s, so how can I possibly cut it down to 10? ...

Updated 07-12-2013 at 02:57 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. Top 10 moments: King of the Ring

Wrestlers go at it for years to prove they are the best in this business. However, a tournament began called King of the Ring. No other way can one prove they are the best any more than winning x amount of matches in one night that starts with 8 wrestlers and the winner is King. King means you are the best, most important of the group, or ruler of a group. So being king of anything means a lot especially ...

Updated 06-17-2013 at 09:18 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 10 moments: TNA Slammiversary

The top 10 series is back featuring: Top 10 moments in the history of TNA Slammiversary. This is an honor to an event that arguably is the biggest event yearly TNA produces. I don't believe the event gets the love it deserves. So to refresh some memories or moments fans need to see to realize how big the event truly is. The event to me is all about the tradition of TNA wrestling. No question in my ...
  5. Top 10 moments in history of Extreme Rules!!

It is time to take the top 10 moments to the Extreme!! When thinking about doing this blog, I was thinking about moments from One Night Stand post ECWs of course. Not realizing Extreme Rules really has only had 4 total ppvs at a time. So I'll try to do my best with what I have regardless. Keep it strictly Extreme Rules here. So what are the top 10 moments in the history of Extreme Rules? I thought ...
  6. My 10 favorite moments in TNA history

Some know TNA as Impact wrestling, but it will always be TNA to me. I began watching TNA in 2004 after coming home from school. Walking home at the time switched through the channels and saw wrestling. Wrestling with guys like Road Dogg, Jarrett, and so forth kept me hooked. In any case, instead of trying to sit here and proclaim the 10 best moments in TNA history because plenty of others could argue ...
  7. Top 10 moments in WCW Nitro history

I did both Raw and Smackdown top 10 good and bad moments. Now it is WCW Monday Nitro's turn. I'd like to start on the positive end first when dicussing WCW. Give it some love after growing up watching it. This list is bad on my opinion as always. Some forget, agree or disagree....let us show love to WCW Nitro. This is not WCW history....just WCW Nitro history.

1.Goldberg wins WCW title ...
  8. Top 10 moments in No Way Out history!!

Heading into the No Way Out ppv, no one is talking about the history of No Way Out which saw a lot of great moments. Glad to see its return. Point of this blog is to look back at some of the Biggest moments in No Way Out history.

1.Stone Cold's return 2003-I know some may think this is lame to be the #1 moment, but this was his return from taking his ball and going home. Almost gone a

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.