View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. My view: Hall of Fame "Celebs shouldn't be in!"

Let's be honest here, TNA and WWE both have Hall of Fame ceremony's yearly. WWE inducting 6-8 while TNA just 1. In any case, why don't the Hall of Fames get respected? My issues with both company's Hall of Fames? Should active wrestlers be inducted? Should celebs get a spot in the Hall? Why do former wrestlers, fans, among others believe the Hall of Fames are a joke? Yes, I typed in TNA Hall of Fame ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:17 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Sting's 10 biggest moments in TNA

I have been a bit harsh towards a child favorite of mine: Sting recently on the forums. Have felt bad about which is why I decided to make a blog dedicated to Sting's TNA career focusing on his 10 biggest moments in TNA. That along with the fact, he is getting inducted into TNA's HOF in October. This is a perfect scenario along with th timing of this blog.

10.Sting takes back control ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 06:22 PM by TheGreatOne (bold)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.