View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Superstar: The Rock "I don't want to hate The Rock anymore"

A new series simply giving my opinion on a superstar in WWE or TNA. Recently, rumors swirled about The Rock post Wrestlemania Raw. He apparently got hurt during his match with John Cena at Wrestlemania 29. He went home without telling anyone at 3 pm in the afternoon which caused everyone to go nuts to re-write Raw because he was scheduled to be part of a segment w/Brock Lesnar. A match that was rumored ...
  2. Jericho isn't in the same league as Austin or Rock!!

Why do I make this blog? Well, my 2 favorite superstars of all-time is Rock and Austin. Some people actually believe Jericho is in the league of Rock and Austin which I believe is a joke. I made posts on forums where I named Jericho over-rated just because of it. No chance Jericho is in their league. Points used against me is he beat them both on the same night. Who gives a crap? That doesn't make ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.