View RSS Feed

TheGreatOne

I speak my opinion based on how I believe it should be. Been a fan of wrestling for over a half a decade. I've seen some great and bad moments in the world of pro wrestling. I'm a fan of ROH, TNA, and WWE currently. I will be blogging about them and deciding to do blogs such as top 10s, next ppv coming up, and so on.

1. Superstar Batista: "Wondering if WrestleMania XXX is worth $10"

No superstar in the WWE is more loved than Daniel Bryan. We can agree with that can't we? I'd argue no superstar is more hated right now in the WWE then Batista!! People are actually online debating on who in 2014 should main event Wrestlemania 30 with them being the 2 superstars? Who woulda thought in 2006 that in 2014 we may actually get to see this Mania main event in 2014. Good thing I'm not a ...

Updated 03-13-2014 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Superstar CM Punk: "CM Punk leaving was years in the making!"

Recently, WWE superstar, CM Punk decided to leave and take some time off. Makes the Stone Cold comparisons even more valid. However, how long he is taking off is anyones guess. Some say he won't be back. I've been waiting for some time to share the story of how I became a Punk fan(pre-pipebomb) and why at the beginning I hated CM Punk. Leave that and talk about his future in this blog on Superstar ...
  3. Superstar Brock Lesnar: "Brock vs Batista for the prize....I'll endorse it."

I was going to do a blog on Batista return, but with so many Batista blogs, the average reader won't read it. So I go with "The Next Big Thing", Brock Lesnar!! Another superstar who just returned looking to challenge the WWE world heavyweight champion no matter who it is after the Royal Rumble. In this blog, gonna talk about Brock's first run, departure, return, and dream matches of course!! ...
  4. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  5. Superstar AJ Styles: "New fans need to watch some old tapes!"

After the recent pipebombs on Impact, it reminded me by how much disrespect AJ has received in recent years. Why does he get that disrespect? Is AJ really a Phenom? However, everyone knows for a fact he is a TNA original who has been in TNA since day 1. Fans, wrestlers, and so on have come and gone. 11 years later, having Dixie Carter on our TV screen. Verbally abusing 1 of TNA's few homegrown main ...
  6. Superstar Randy Orton: "I'll beat Flair's record of world titles."

1 of the very few guys, I really don't care for anymore is Randy Orton. I liked, loved, and hated Orton in his career. So why, do I not care for him anymore? Why do I dislike him now? Is it because he is stale and boring? That is half of it, but I will reveal why here in this blog along with how and why I became a fan of his. That and more in this blog= Superstar Randy Orton:

Legend Killer ...

Updated 10-04-2013 at 09:50 PM by TheGreatOne (spacing)

Categories
  7. Superstar Chris Sabin: "shocked the wrestling world by winning the TNA world title"

I know a lot of folks will quickly slam me for having Chris Sabin labeled "superstar". Cut me some slack here, this series is to talk about wrestlers and would like for readers to show Sabin a little bit more respect as well. Why Chris Sabin of all people? Well I'm not only a WWE fan, but I'm a fan of TNA even though the comments I have given on recent product hasn't been all that great. ...

Updated 09-09-2013 at 01:05 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  8. Superstar Ryback: "Pushed too s(m)oon"

We all know what this about? This is about my boy Ryback having a disappointing 2013, ppv losing streak, and being pushed too s(m)oon! I've stated in the past I'm a big fan of Ryback because he brings something different to my tv screen. He isn't like everyone else. He is a monster!! A monster with a ton of potential to be great. Hell, I did a blog in the past "Booking Ryback to the top." ...
  9. Superstar Hulk Hogan: "You want to love Hogan, but he gives me every reason not to "

Hogan ended by saying “whatcha gonna do when TNA and all the Hulkamaniacs become number one wrestling company in the world and run wild on you!” That is how Hogan ended his first promo inside a TNA ring. Hogan is probably the most well known wrestler in the world. Non-wrestling fans know who the man is. A lot of people dub him the greatest of all-time comparisons such as the MJ or Babe Ruth of pro ...

Updated 06-22-2013 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (changing upcoming blog topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Superstar: John Cena "I believe Cena gets far more hate than he really deserves"

The superstar series was created simply to give my opinion on superstar X. Today, the superstar has been the top guy in the WWE for a decade. No question, the biggest draw and superstar WWE has. People who don't watch wrestling knows who the man I'll be talking about is. John Cena is that superstar who I'll be discussing. The top good guy in the company gets a mixed reaction every time he walks down ...

Updated 06-03-2013 at 12:59 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.